PDA

View Full Version : BuzzTV XPL3000 2018 - Netflix Issue

gaz_0001
05-23-2018, 03:42 AM
Hi, anyone else having an issue with the Netflix?
Its installed and I am logged in.
However on the home screen I can only see half of the "What's New" posters.

I can't scroll down with either the remote buttons or remote in mouse mode.

Seems like the app does not know its an android app version or something like that.
Netflix completely unusable.

Any ideas?

gaz_0001
05-23-2018, 01:28 PM
Hi, anyone else having an issue with the Netflix?
Its installed and I am logged in.
However on the home screen I can only see half of the "What's New" posters.

I can't scroll down with either the remote buttons or remote in mouse mode.

Seems like the app does not know its an android app version or something like that.
Netflix completely unusable.

Any ideas?

Deleted and re-installed the whole box.
Now netflix lets me scroll down.

But once i go into a season, i can not select the episode. The remote left right up down function is not able to get to the episode part. I can only reach it using the bad remote control mouse function.

Anyone else having same issues?

floder2
05-23-2018, 04:44 PM
I thought Netflix was one app you had to use mouse to navigate ........not just the Buzztv box but others also

gaz_0001
05-24-2018, 03:21 AM
I thought Netflix was one app you had to use mouse to navigate ........not just the Buzztv box but others also

This is my first android box. I upgraded from a MAG.

Seems strange the the Smart TV App LG can function purely from remote but the android app can not?

bhuvi100x
05-24-2018, 06:01 PM
I noticed remote issues with latest upate

danny187
05-24-2018, 08:59 PM
Unless Android TV - Nvidia Shield - Fire TV (and odd few) then most Netflix on these type of Android boxes with mobile phone operating systems, need an air mouse to navigate Netflix and alot of official apps.

dishuser
05-24-2018, 10:18 PM
Unless Android TV - Nvidia Shield - Fire TV (and odd few) then most Netflix on these type of Android boxes with mobile phone operating systems, need an air mouse to navigate Netflix and alot of official apps.

mouse on the buzz 3000 worx fine

danny187
05-25-2018, 08:44 AM
mouse on the buzz 3000 worx fine

Yes I know, I meant mouse mode or airmouse when describing the 480p mobile phone version of netflix these boxes and other have.

That's not a dig at the Buzz, I have one, just prefer to use on smart tv, shield, apple tv as no mouse needed and 4k.

dishuser
05-25-2018, 09:48 AM
Yes I know, I meant mouse mode or airmouse when describing the 480p mobile phone version of netflix these boxes and other have.

That's not a dig at the Buzz, I have one, just prefer to use on smart tv, shield, apple tv as no mouse needed and 4k.
ya I only use netflix on my smart tv