PDA

View Full Version : will iptv take hold in the usa?

dale-63
05-31-2015, 05:31 PM
First of al please don't think I am bashing I am not.I am not

sure if iptv will work in usa .Iptv has holding strong in the uk they have been doing this for yrs that is how most ppl get there tv.This did not happen over night I have tried the uk servers and they have issues to I have faith that nfps rocket can do this but this will be a long process jest like it has been again please dont think I am bashing I try hard not to do that

K00lKatT
05-31-2015, 05:36 PM
I don't see any bashing, you are welcome here and let's both wish em all the luck and success...enjoy

Kimbo
05-31-2015, 05:42 PM
IPTV is the future of TV, more and more people view their TV programs and movies using the web. How do we measure that well by the dollar signs. Here is a good article to read:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2291-IPTV-market-worth-80-Billion-in-2020&highlight=

Take into consideration netflix, hulu, etc,,, their stock is way up!!

Ipguy
05-31-2015, 06:12 PM
Look at the new sling TV,I think in a few year all TV service provider will be base on internet protocol TV services.

Marley
05-31-2015, 06:38 PM
someday the kids will say whats a dish and lnbs

Kimbo
05-31-2015, 07:08 PM
I have a slingbox too, for when i travel. the app on my phone was expensive :-(
Look at the new sling TV,I think in a few year all TV service provider will be base on internet protocol TV services.

SMok3dOUT
05-31-2015, 08:10 PM
I cant agree more with everyone, take incosideration a major tv provider HBO is going a netflix, Hulu route... I believe Nickelodeon and Nick Jr. are doing the same...

chad1976
05-31-2015, 08:11 PM
[QUOTE=asft;31910]someday the kids will say whats a dish and lnbs[/QUOTE
More like what is cable?

wickedjoker
06-01-2015, 08:38 PM
Laser thanks for the article. Just from my point of view I am new to IPTV I wish I would have jumped on the wagon a little sooner. The answer is yes I think the US will eventually adopt IPTV. Great examples with hulu and nextflix but the generation that will really embrace it is our gamers people with xbox/ps consoles. They now have the ability to buy IPTV service through sling.

I love what every one here is trying to do. I think it is the future and as things get more stable and not to mention when the US finally hops on net neutrality to bring the speed of the US internet up and the cost down. Then I think we will start to see a big push here in the states!