PDA

View Full Version : frezzing and buffering

knucklman
05-06-2018, 03:12 PM
Been trying to get an handle on freezing and buffering,have not been able to watch really anything cuz its really bad on just about all channels,has been for days now.tryed different portals and same on everyone i tried,am i the only one that is having this problem with the dream link t1 plus? thanks if anyone can way in on this .....

4me2c
05-06-2018, 05:05 PM
Have You tried using that Box at Someone else's place...?!?

4me2c
05-06-2018, 05:13 PM
Maybee Last Resort : http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?33702-Factory-Reset-File-for-T1-Plus/page1

or see if where-ever You got it from will send a replacement...?!?

NoRest
05-06-2018, 06:03 PM
I have the same freeze problem for the last the last few days all day long

Been trying to get an handle on freezing and buffering,have not been able to watch really anything cuz its really bad on just about all channels,has been for days now.tryed different portals and same on everyone i tried,am i the only one that is having this problem with the dream link t1 plus? thanks if anyone can way in on this .....

crazed 9.6
05-06-2018, 06:33 PM
T1 Plus been running freeze free
That factory reset does not work for the T1 4me2c, works only for z7+

Taking to anoter location and testing there is a good idea.

This sounds alot like an ISP issue, as the server has been good. Either that or the server URL, or changing portals used in the T1 menus
The VODs work thru the T1 Plus as well (which I know that has been giving you trouble too).

4me2c
05-06-2018, 06:38 PM
T1 Plus been running freeze free
That factory reset does not work for the T1 4me2c, works only for z7+

Taking to anoter location and testing there is a good idea.

This sounds alot like an ISP issue, as the server has been good. Either that or the server URL, or changing portals used in the T1 menus
The VODs work thru the T1 Plus as well (which I know that has been giving you trouble too).

But it is in the T1 Plus Section...?!? :confused:

crazed 9.6
05-06-2018, 06:44 PM
But it is in the T1 Plus Section...?!? :confused:

yea, I know,
But I have just recently found out this info about it.
I will change the threads soon, but it does not harm anything, so that gives us some time to investigate some more.

knucklman
05-06-2018, 08:09 PM
No I have not,4me2c,it was running good then it up dated and have had the problem since then

knucklman
05-06-2018, 09:48 PM
Not sure if this helps but turned on my box to see if any improvement from freezing,and it was just fine for about an hour no freezing at all then all of a sudden, bang, freezing every 5 sec unwatchable again

crazed 9.6
05-06-2018, 09:50 PM
Not sure if this helps but turned on my box to see if any improvement from freezing,and it was just fine for about an hour no freezing at all then all of a sudden, bang, freezing every 5 sec unwatchable again

what about things like bandwidth caps ?
Can you check your internet ISP account on-line to see if your cap has been met ?

knucklman
05-07-2018, 01:49 AM
I phoned my provider lots of room left on my cap, then told him what I use it for and,he goes I understand u use it for iptv,then he shut my modum down and treaked it up as it was as he put, it almost 2 years old and was in need of a treak,back on and been watching it for about an hour now with no buffering so far. Thank you all that wayed in,I am learning lots and sorry for all my ?,Thank u Crazed for you imfo, you helped me lots once again.

crazed 9.6
05-07-2018, 03:43 AM
cool beans :)

4me2c
05-07-2018, 01:50 PM
Glad You got an Answer from Them, in the Future just do it Yourself by Unplugging the Modem from the Electric for a few Seconds(some say a few minutes) and Plug it back in and let it Re-Boot and then re-connect to Box and TV...!

knucklman
05-07-2018, 07:25 PM
Thanks 4me2c,I usally unplug my modem every night cuz I don`t like having the wife on when i go to bed,but they did something on there end as last night was not bad at all.I think my provider has a newer modem out now so I well look into getting the new on.thanks again for your help...

knucklman
05-08-2018, 11:48 PM
just thought i would up date this,got my provider service coming by tomorrow as it went right back to lots of buffering and un watchable again,got 24 hours of not bad,then back to frezzing ,they say my signal is not where it should be.