PDA

View Full Version : Channel 205 and EPG with latest upgrade

NoRest
04-25-2018, 11:16 PM
Was hopeful that today’s upgrade would fix the hour ahead EPG. Was watching channel 205 Fox News while reading IPTV TALK and went to the menu to try the new upgrade button. No change on hour off issue with EPG so tried the new EPG clear on the other menu. Now have 205 but no programming...just a pong ball of dirctv bouncing around. Was this coincidence timing or did I erase something in the guide that let me watch 205?
incidently the EPG began working spot on time with an update that occurred about 4 days prior to the spring forward to daylight savings clock change March 11. After that date the EPG was off an hour again.

crazed 9.6
04-25-2018, 11:54 PM
Was hopeful that today’s upgrade would fix the hour ahead EPG. Was watching channel 205 Fox News while reading IPTV TALK and went to the menu to try the new upgrade button. No change on hour off issue with EPG so tried the new EPG clear on the other menu. Now have 205 but no programming...just a pong ball of dirctv bouncing around. Was this coincidence timing or did I erase something in the guide that let me watch 205?
incidently the EPG began working spot on time with an update that occurred about 4 days prior to the spring forward to daylight savings clock change March 11. After that date the EPG was off an hour again.

you never upset your channel line up, nope.
It was coincidence :)