PDA

View Full Version : Where are the customer service people when you need them??????

misty127
04-25-2018, 10:44 PM
I have emailed support 5 times between this week and last. They claim they will get back to you in 12 hours or less. I have not received even one email back to help me. My MAG-250 box burnt out and I emailed information on 2 boxes to check compatibility with this service and no one has gotten back to me. Once I get a new box, I have to email the MAC address to have it matched to my account. Will customer service get back to me before my membership expires? Maybe? Maybe not.
This is very frustrating. Maybe I should look for another service. I have 2 accounts at different addresses [home and my sons house]. I don't think I will be able to stand behind referring any more customers if this is how it is going to be.

Hoping to hear from customer service...... :(:(

crazed 9.6
04-25-2018, 10:47 PM
support is here my friend :)

Ask us what you need to know and we can help :)

misty127
04-25-2018, 10:51 PM
The quick reference links do not help with specific models of set top boxes. This is why I ahve emailed support so many times. It still doesn't explain why no one has gotten back to me.

ilan
04-25-2018, 10:57 PM
This is the place where you pose the questions that you previously e-mailed. Do not include MAC addresses in the public view.

crazed 9.6
04-25-2018, 11:02 PM
They have not gotten back to you because answers are here,as Ilan points out as well :)

okay what you should do first thing is visit the service website and delete the MAC from your code that is not gonna be used anymore.
Then when you get a new box, the box's MAC is ready to be assign (actually it is the onboard iptv program that owns the MAC and not the actual box... this is not entirely correct because for instance with the avov receiver, we can use the Mac that the AVOV Stalker Middleware emulator shows and then with WEB Stalker emulator on same avov, the WEB emulator shows same MAC as the Stalker original middleware... so it is reading t from the box).
All boxes will have a MAC addy, but not all boxes will have an onboard iptv program (Middleware) that can use that MAC .... as per what the boxes listed below have.

Not all boxes can use the MAC they have assigned onboard.
These ones shown below are some that will work with their assigned MAC...
Which have a prefix of --> 00:1a:79:xx:xx:xx

Dreamlink (all models)
BuzzTV (all models)
Formuler (most models)
Global
Avovs (will work, but not recommended to use with these services thou)
Mag (most models)
xtreamz x2 z1 (Stalker Middleware)

If you get another android not shown listed above then almost positively it will work with these service, but will need help with a third party program (like Stalker Middleware emulator, STB emulator or Potato Tv or thru other Kodi addons or etc (there are a few ways to do it)... and even thru an M3U Playlist they will work with these services).
Your smart phone or smart TV or tablet or PC or laptop will even work with the correct program.

How to log on to your code at the service websites....
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?24280-log-in-credentials-for-iptvrocket
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?24281-log-in-credentials-for-iptvprivateserver
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?24278-log-in-credentials-for-iptv66

misty127
04-26-2018, 01:00 AM
I emailed them asking if this box would work with the service. Buy 2018 Model GooBang Doo ABOX A1 max Android 7.1 TV BOX, 2GB RAM 16GB ROM Bluetooth 4.0 Amlogic S905W Quad Core A53 Processor 64 Bits: Streaming Media Player. I do not have a website I can log into to remove the MAC address. The instruction emailed to me to enter my user id and password were through the MAG 250 box which is blown and not accessible.

ilan
04-26-2018, 01:05 AM
Links to the Web sites to remove the MAC are in Crazed's e-mail above. It depends which server you have. You can see the server names at the ends of the links.

misty127
04-26-2018, 01:18 AM
Okay, I got in at iptv66 and removed the MAC address. So now I just need to get another box right?

ilan
04-26-2018, 01:24 AM
Correct... You can review what Crazed said about boxes above, and you can browse the branded box areas on this forum.

crazed 9.6
04-26-2018, 01:31 AM
I emailed them asking if this box would work with the service. Buy 2018 Model GooBang Doo ABOX A1 max Android 7.1 TV BOX, 2GB RAM 16GB ROM Bluetooth 4.0 Amlogic S905W Quad Core A53 Processor 64 Bits: Streaming Media Player. I do not have a website I can log into to remove the MAC address. The instruction emailed to me to enter my user id and password were through the MAG 250 box which is blown and not accessible.

That Android GooBang Doo ABOX A1 max looks pretty impressive.
The Android Operating System is great at version 7, along with it's other specs.
Except I do not see any kind of IPTV server application that it has onboard.

https://www.iptvinsider.com/goobang-doo-abox-a1-max-review/
So that means that you will need to run a third party application to access an IPTV server. It can get in-depth when doing this for the first time, it will not be like setting up your Mag receiver, not at all.
You would also need to generate your own MAC and attach that MAC to your code (which is easy enough to do)
Or an m3u Playlist Player can always be used on these androids as well, which would give you access to the server m3u Playlist file or Playlist URL (which is same channels as what you had, just a different method in getting them).

The boxes I have shown listed above, will be like the Mag setup and will not need that extra third party program/application added.

Your MAG box already had an IPTV server function included onboard that receiver., so it did not need these other options.
That mag was also capable of m3u Playlist playback too thou

lol, I did not see Ilan there :)

ilan
04-26-2018, 01:51 AM
Kodi should install ok, wouldn't you think?

crazed 9.6
04-26-2018, 01:54 AM
Kodi should install ok, wouldn't you think?

They have Kodi 17 in their Apps available, also have K-Loader or whatever that was called, which is another type of 'private' sorta market.
You can see these things in the unboxing video they have at the coded link I posted earlier.
They have Playstore app too.

To load apk files thou it would also need outside help, like a good File Manager.. I suspect :)

Bkman2020
04-26-2018, 02:30 PM
google play store has tons of apps for iptv.

kens
04-27-2018, 03:54 PM
Perfect Player for android (google playstore) is the easiest to setup.

Download and watch the Tutorial video

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nt5p5dvjlxq1wpo/PP_Android_NFPS_Tutorial.mp4
Use this URL address for your m3u playlist(*Replace "xportal" with your Portal & "xdonation" with your Donation#)
ex:
http://s1.iptv66.tv/get.php?username=12345678910&passw...etc

http://xportal/get.php?username=xdonation&password=xdonation&type=m3u_plus&output=ts
Use this EPG Guide url address

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kens13/epg/master/guide_kens.xml

/kens

misty127
04-28-2018, 12:52 AM
Just letting everyone know how helpful you have been. I bought the Dream Link box and set it up. It is awesome. Thank you so much.

ilan
04-28-2018, 12:54 AM
Good choice for a box from all I've heard. Glad you're up and running! :)

crazed 9.6
04-28-2018, 02:33 AM
and with that Dreamlink you can not only use it as you are, but can also follow what kens posted earlier in post #14 and it will work with that method too :)

With these androids there are multiple ways to make it work and is why the service guys never answer emails about this, cause they all work , depending on what method is needed :)

Dreamlink is a great choice,as is other boxes mentioned.. all you needed was the knowledge to then be able to investigate:)

Something else people miss is that at the iptv66.com website they have a link for support. That link leads here :)

expatter
04-28-2018, 05:42 AM
Just letting everyone know how helpful you have been. I bought the Dream Link box and set it up. It is awesome. Thank you so much.

I have that goo bang doo box and use this service. Just sayin.

4me2c
04-28-2018, 10:21 AM
I have that goo bang doo box and use this service. Just sayin.

Specs are Impressive as crazed pointed out earlier and while 4me was looking, saw an Ad for Android Nougat 8.1 ...!

kens
04-28-2018, 07:51 PM
I thought i would test out the new H96Max ($120us approx)

2.0GHz 6-core CPU: ARM Cortex-A72
GPU: Mali-T860
True 64bit
4Gb Ram /32Gb Storage
Android 7

Performance is almost better than my 8Gb UltraBook laptop.
This is the new Recommended standard for me
/kens

4me2c
05-03-2018, 08:54 PM
Welllllllll, I went looking with the Link crazed provided in Post #10...! I found this :

"Multiple Practical Interfaces: The Goobang Doo Abox A1 max is designed with several cable ports. This Android box has two USB 2.0 interfaces, as well as one ultra-fast USB 3.0 interface. As explained before, the device is compatible with other peripheral devices such as mouse, keyboards & Bluetooth speakers. These accessories can be connected to the tv box via USB cable. It also provides a LAN interface and HDMI interface."

I Looked and Looked Again at the Pics, even Magnified Them and can only find the Two USB 2.0 interfaces...

expatter
05-11-2018, 01:15 AM
Welllllllll, I went looking with the Link crazed provided in Post #10...! I found this :

"Multiple Practical Interfaces: The Goobang Doo Abox A1 max is designed with several cable ports. This Android box has two USB 2.0 interfaces, as well as one ultra-fast USB 3.0 interface. As explained before, the device is compatible with other peripheral devices such as mouse, keyboards & Bluetooth speakers. These accessories can be connected to the tv box via USB cable. It also provides a LAN interface and HDMI interface."

I Looked and Looked Again at the Pics, even Magnified Them and can only find the Two USB 2.0 interfaces...

There are only two USB 2.0 ports on this box. There are ports for other peripherals but it all comes down to what you want to do with this box. I got mine a few months back and was excited about the specs. Then I got fed up with the crappy remote and the mini keyboard and put it back in the box. Fast forward to a few days ago and I'm back to using it again. I ordered a flirc from Amazon and now I can use any remote (I just like using my old MCE remote), so I'm a happy camper. I plugged my Harmon Kardmon Sound Stix into the A/V port and the sound is amazing. I use Kodi and my heavily modded playlist and the setup is perfect IMO. Glad I got this box. Maybe I'll get another flirc for the Global Media box that I also put back in the box so many months ago. But maybe not. I'm perfectly happy still using my Minix Neo X8-H Plus from a few years ago, now that I updated the Android OS and bumped Kodi up to 17.6.

Marley
05-11-2018, 07:53 PM
box just looks ok to me seen many like the specs they have

4me2c
05-11-2018, 11:52 PM
https://youtu.be/d-qZTL0N_9A

misty127
02-09-2019, 12:35 AM

Where can I find the printable channel list for *iptv service*? Can anyone help me?

crazed 9.6
02-09-2019, 12:50 AM
not sure about that service and it's channels, but I think chances are it is same channel list as iptv66

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?24569-IPTV-Channel-List-Official

There is a link in that thread that will lead you to the current channel list, check that.