PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Beta MyTVOnline

profster
04-19-2018, 07:08 PM
My TV Online ver v1.09.18-r1590 works with name and password with my provider. It automatically downloads the channel list and EPG. Unfortunately 2 things are not working properly:

1. Favourites will not save. You can create all you want but when you reload provider, the favourites are all gone.

2. EPG is out by 2 hours. If I use other apps ie IPTV Smarters the EPG is correct. Also with dedicated App for my provider **2 (figure that one out) the EPG is correct.

Note: My other provider, NFPS is setup with MAC address and it works fine. Favourites save and EPG is correct.

Bkman2020
04-19-2018, 09:37 PM
that is why its beta

Mano9423
04-20-2018, 02:16 PM
Sounds like you are using an XC API for the provider in question. This is very much in the early stages of support and the reason that they call this a "Beta". As with m3u portal, the API support is still a work in progress. If you go to your settings and select "UTC" for EPG Mode, that may fix the time being out of sync on the EPG.

Otherwise, I would say be patient. They are working out the bugs with these new features and it might take some time.

profster
04-20-2018, 05:16 PM
Sounds like you are using an XC API for the provider in question. This is very much in the early stages of support and the reason that they call this a "Beta". As with m3u portal, the API support is still a work in progress. If you go to your settings and select "UTC" for EPG Mode, that may fix the time being out of sync on the EPG.

Otherwise, I would say be patient. They are working out the bugs with these new features and it might take some time.

Thanks for your in-site. I was just making the issues public for them to see if they lurk here. I'm very patient and love playing with this stuff.

sarkar
04-22-2018, 12:57 PM
After upgrading...
current firmware:1.2.26
current iptv version: v1.9.22
App version: v 1.09.22-r1615
After downloading any m3u file from IPTVULTRA on usb when I enter it under Portals, It shows all the channels in the list.But when I click to watch any channel it does not connect but keeps on Circling. Do I need to set anything else?
Please anybody check and advise.

danny187
04-22-2018, 06:43 PM
After upgrading...
current firmware:1.2.26
current iptv version: v1.9.22
App version: v 1.09.22-r1615
After downloading any m3u file from IPTVULTRA on usb when I enter it under Portals, It shows all the channels in the list.But when I click to watch any channel it does not connect but keeps on Circling. Do I need to set anything else?
Please anybody check and advise.

aint that a free m3u site.

Most likely dead or format not correct.

psycon
04-24-2018, 01:00 AM
please join the beta chat on telegram.. t.me/formuler
there is also a new ticket system to report issues support.formuler.tv to report feedback..