PDA

View Full Version : Mag box issue

RookieIP
04-16-2018, 06:18 AM
Hello everyone, I'm still new to this IPtv things. Here's the story and issue I'm having, few months ago i bought a box with service for a website called "https://xxxxxxxxxxxx.com" and the service ended up shutting down. Now I'm in the process of looking for new service, but using the same box. Only thing is i ran into one company which they emailed me back saying that my mac address subscriber panel is currently blocked. The only way they can activate the service is to get the mac address released from the old subscriber. Well i try to email the old subscriber, but no one is emailing me back, so how can i go around this are release my mac address or change the mac address if possible.

please help me :)

Box name: Global Media Box 4K
STB Model: Global_5G

expatter
04-17-2018, 09:00 PM
Hello everyone, I'm still new to this IPtv things. Here's the story and issue I'm having, few months ago i bought a box with service for a website called "https://xxxxxxxxxxxx.com" and the service ended up shutting down. Now I'm in the process of looking for new service, but using the same box. Only thing is i ran into one company which they emailed me back saying that my mac address subscriber panel is currently blocked. The only way they can activate the service is to get the mac address released from the old subscriber. Well i try to email the old subscriber, but no one is emailing me back, so how can i go around this are release my mac address or change the mac address if possible.

please help me :)

Box name: Global Media Box 4K
STB Model: Global_5G

Well, you always have the option of using Kodi on this box until you get the block issue sorted out.

ssathi
04-19-2018, 02:30 AM
Get a different iptv service .

4me2c
04-19-2018, 07:24 AM
Get a different iptv service .

Re-Read the OP's Post...! The Service they had is gone and they are trying to get a New One and they are told that MAC is Blocked...! It's All in there for All to See...! ;)

ssathi
04-22-2018, 02:16 AM
staff edited post (selling thru PM messages)

dishuser
04-22-2018, 03:30 AM
Wait for a month and the mac address is gone and you can get another provider for the same server . If you want a different server for can$15.00 then pm me . This can be done ASAP if you live in Toronto .
I hope you enjoyed your time on this site
I will be the first to say bye...lol

crazed 9.6
04-22-2018, 07:24 AM
I hope you enjoyed your time on this site
I will be the first to say bye...lol

yup, only way to ensure ssathi is not using our site to sell in PMs is to remove ssatni from our site :eek:
When you break this rule, there is no option but a ban :eek: