PDA

View Full Version : TVMC for Android Finally Updated

jjjackson
05-30-2015, 02:09 PM
Were very excited to announce that just in time for the weekend we have released the latest update to our TVMC for Android custom build of Kodi. In case you arent already aware, TVMC is basically a special version of Kodi that comes with all the best add-ons and tweaks preconfigured, so you dont have to do anything except install and enjoy!

Get TVMC:
http://www.tvaddons.ag/tvmc-cordcutters/

If you havent already, we'd highly suggest checking out TVMC sometime in the near future. It provides a much simpler XBMC experience, one that you can easily share with your friends, family and coworkers, without having to explain to them how to install it. You just download it, install it, and it works.

Please do us a favour and tell as many people as possible about these TVMC releases. They are meant to provide a gateway to Kodi for those who are less technologically inclined, or perhaps dont have the time to learn how to configure it from scratch.

As always, we invite you to check back often for new add-ons and updates that are regularly posted at our site. If you need any help whatsoever, we invite you to visit our discussion forums where your peers will be eager to assist you. We hope you continue to enjoy our stuff far into the future!

Regards,

TV ADDONS Staff

http://www.tvaddons.ag/

Ipguy
05-30-2015, 04:02 PM
Great,I'll give a try and see what's the different between the two, kodi and the tvmc build

Marley
05-30-2015, 07:41 PM
i didi and went back but thats me

chippa
05-30-2015, 08:00 PM

me too, had to disable a lot of stuff.

jimmyboscom
05-31-2015, 01:35 PM

I also had to remove it also

dara
05-31-2015, 02:11 PM
The negative for TVMC is that you get a wizard controlled setup, so if you don't pay attention to it, you may possibly lose add-ons that you want to keep. I've not experienced that to be the case, but a few years ago people were griping that setups were getting wiped by a custom wizard. You also only get add-ons from that tvaddon's group as well, and you will get stuff that has absolutely no use to you. If you already have Kodi and you have what you need as far as add-ons, you probably don't need this

The positive is that its real easy to install, and get a bunch of add-ons installed for you automatically, and for those who want multiple instances of Kodi, for example, one to test on, and the other that is 'golden', TVMC can be installed along side Kodi, and they don't directly interact or share directories, except for maybe a common area cache. Another reason is that you do see some new add-ons that may actually be useful to you, so you'll probably want to keep them around, and install them on your 'golden' Kodi.

jjjackson
05-31-2015, 04:07 PM
Is it possible to have two Kodi's on your system at one time? Just thinking you could run one Kodi for the add-on and a second to run the add-ons you want to keep.

Ipguy
05-31-2015, 04:16 PM
It is but you will get a lot of system errors and also dependency not met error,Trouble updating addons,
And the system may crash,I would not recommend doing that.

jjjackson
05-31-2015, 04:23 PM
Is that Mac and PC or just PC?

Ipguy
05-31-2015, 04:30 PM
Mac and pc but you have to make sure they have different name like tvmc,spmc,xbmc,kodi.
Like I said again,I wouldn't recommend doing that but if that's what you want give it a try.

Roach46
05-31-2015, 05:12 PM
Is it possible to have two Kodi's on your system at one time? Just thinking you could run one Kodi for the add-on and a second to run the add-ons you want to keep.

I run tvmc alongside kodi, i use the tvmc for testing purposes, and experiments, if i like it them put in on kodi

Marley
05-31-2015, 06:31 PM
yes you can for me makes my box slow