PDA

View Full Version : getting lots of freezing

knucklman
04-11-2018, 02:20 AM
Been getting lots of freezing on lots of the stuff is anyone eles or is it just me.
Thanks if anyone can way in.

Jrpt7
04-11-2018, 03:50 AM
some freezing in some channels but not all, but this last update messed up all the channel numbers.

Capt.Kangaroo
04-11-2018, 05:14 AM
some freezing in some channels but not all, but this last update messed up all the channel numbers.
while in DOL2 press Menu/Settings and try turning Group channel numbering to OFF
Mine are also messed up but I thought it was because I was using the Beta Software. I haven't updated to the new release yet. Give it try and report results please

donaldb
04-11-2018, 03:57 PM
Tried your suggestion with no improvement. Channels all still messed up.

while in DOL2 press Menu/Settings and try turning Group channel numbering to OFF
Mine are also messed up but I thought it was because I was using the Beta Software. I haven't updated to the new release yet. Give it try and report results please

donaldb
04-11-2018, 04:00 PM
Tried your suggestion with no improvements. Channels still mixed up.

Jrpt7
04-12-2018, 01:16 AM

That is the first thing I tried when the thing got all messed up, and no it did not work, reset, everything but all channels are still messed up.

AeonFlux
04-12-2018, 11:25 AM
Same here. That did not fix my channel numbers.