-Old S/W
S/W Version v2.8.0
S/W Revision r12700
01-24-2018

-New S/W
S/W Version v2.8.10
S/W Revision r13952
04-05-2018

You should see this new Software automatically pushed to your T1 Plus, thru pop-up menu screen when you connect online.
This will come with a new 'Upgrade Menu' option, which will be found in the Settings menus (right beside the Andriod menu icon).

There is still in beta the IPTV Version of the update and you will not see that yet.
After the S/W Version v2.8.10 has been successfully loaded, open the new Upgrade menu and you will see the Current Firmware , which now should be v2.8.10.
And also should see the Current IPTV version and it should show as v1.9.7
The new IPTV Version has not been pushed or publically released yet.
The new IPTV Version will be a higher number.
We should see this new IPTV Version released soon to follow :)

S/W Version v2.8.0
S/W Revision r12700
01-24-2018

S/W Version v2.8.10
S/W Revision r13952
04-05-2018
-------------------------
IPTV Version
v1.9.7

IPTV Version (Beta testing)
v1.9.15

New IPTV Upgrade
April 10, 2018
IPTV Version : v1.9.17
with Current S/W Version : v2.8.10

After correct updating, in the Upgrade menu it should show as...
Current Firmware Version : v2.8.10
Current IPTV Version : v1.9.17

Newest push today (April 11, 2018)
S/W Version v2.8.12
IPTV Version v1.9.17

Newest push today (April 25, 2018)
S/W Version v2.8.13
IPTV Version v1.9.24

knucklman
04-07-2018, 04:18 PM
Still got old version on there is there away i can manually up grade to the newer version,I turned it off and back on said was checking for updates but didn`t update to newer version. thanks if you can help.

segadude
04-07-2018, 10:36 PM
Still got old version on there is there away i can manually up grade to the newer version,I turned it off and back on said was checking for updates but didn`t update to newer version. thanks if you can help.

Same. It searches for updates, finds none, then goes to the auto-start screen into DOL2 that I have setup.

crazed 9.6
04-07-2018, 10:48 PM
yous should see the push soon. Seems for some reasons some will see it sooner then others, or simply catch it at the right time.

After the first Searching New Updates screen completes and shows no results, let it continue and then is when a new popup message may appear.
But far as not seeing it yet, don't let that bother you. Once others start reporting in fact it is seen, then is when you should see it too. This is prolly due to the team only 'severing' the file at opportune times, but hard to say.
See how early next week goes guys :)

AeonFlux
04-10-2018, 01:11 PM
PORTAL NOT AVAILABLE after upgrade???

Now what? Now what do I do?

I looked at my portal setting and it is correct. Nothing wrong there. Automatic updated pooched my IPTV.

Please Help.

I tried everything I know. I rebooted.
I double checked my portal info.
It instantly boots me when it tries the portal so something is going on there.
I hope the server hasn't banned me now.

HELP!

donaldb
04-10-2018, 02:04 PM
I found an IPTV reset with the receiver off corrected the connection issue, but now the channels numbers don't match the original ones.

PORTAL NOT AVAILABLE after upgrade???

Now what? Now what do I do?

I looked at my portal setting and it is correct. Nothing wrong there. Automatic updated pooched my IPTV.

Please Help.

I tried everything I know. I rebooted.
I double checked my portal info.
It instantly boots me when it tries the portal so something is going on there.
I hope the server hasn't banned me now.

HELP!

AeonFlux
04-10-2018, 02:37 PM
Thank you! That did exactly what it did to you.

Channels are all totally screwed up with new numbers.
I had to search out my favorites.

AeonFlux
04-10-2018, 06:56 PM
Are they going to fix the channel numbers and re-release this update?

Is there a new channel list?

EPG still not working correctly.

crazed 9.6
04-10-2018, 07:03 PM
I am tempted to do the IPTV Reset thing now guys :)
Have been exiting DOL2 when it did not connect and then re-entering DOL2, which fixed the connection thing here.. But does the same thing everytime thou and need to reopen DOL2 everytime , it always works the second attempt.

crazed 9.6
04-10-2018, 07:12 PM
S/W Version v2.8.0
S/W Revision r12700
01-24-2018

S/W Version v2.8.10
S/W Revision r13952
04-05-2018
-------------------------
IPTV Version
v1.9.7

IPTV Version (Beta testing)
v1.9.15

New IPTV Upgrade
April 10, 2018
IPTV Version : v1.9.17
with Current S/W Version : v2.8.10

After correct updating, in the Upgrade menu it should show as...
Current Firmware Version : v2.8.10
Current IPTV Version : v1.9.17

Newest push today (April 11, 2018)
S/W Version v2.8.12

AeonFlux
04-10-2018, 07:18 PM
I did a software reset and that did not correct the problem.

Then I deleted DOL2 and re-downloaded it. That forced me to re-enter the portal from scratch. That did not correct the problem.

Then I shut the box down and went to the site to do an IPTV reset. When I lit up my box, it connected right away, no problem.

Then I discovered that donaldb was totally right - All of the channels are totally different numbers. That threw me for a loop. I had to use search to find them first. Nothing is where I expected it to be. I am still trying to figure out what to do about the channel numbers. Hope that maybe someone else will have figured that out by now.

Other functions not working...
When in EPG, I can no longer enter a channel number for it to goto. It just ignores the input.
When in servers, I can only edit the current server. I cannot enter a new portal. None of that functions. In fact nothing else works except edit the current server.
Many mouse clicks no longer work again. This was all fixed at one point. I found it out when I had to re-enter the portal info. Left click no longer selects which menu function I try to select. I can now only do that with left/right arrow keys.

This update really needs a bunch of small fixes

crazed 9.6
04-10-2018, 07:27 PM
I thought we would be getting a new DOL app (upgrade from DOL2).

If I understand things correctly so far, the Formuler after the public upgrade, also had a new MYTVOnline app waiting in their private market (MYTV apps works same as DOL apps)
So I assumed it would be same with these other upgrades, but guess not that the way it works.

The DOL2 app already onboard, now says Ver:10917
So it did so update the version , without a new app required :)

crazed 9.6
04-10-2018, 07:39 PM
I did a software reset and that did not correct the problem.

Then I deleted DOL2 and re-downloaded it. That forced me to re-enter the portal from scratch. That did not correct the problem.

Then I shut the box down and went to the site to do an IPTV reset. When I lit up my box, it connected right away, no problem.

Then I discovered that donaldb was totally right - All of the channels are totally different numbers. That threw me for a loop. I had to use search to find them first. Nothing is where I expected it to be. I am still trying to figure out what to do about the channel numbers. Hope that maybe someone else will have figured that out by now.

Other functions not working...
When in EPG, I can no longer enter a channel number for it to goto. It just ignores the input.
When in servers, I can only edit the current server. I cannot enter a new portal. None of that functions. In fact nothing else works except edit the current server.
Many mouse clicks no longer work again. This was all fixed at one point. I found it out when I had to re-enter the portal info. Left click no longer selects which menu function I try to select. I can now only do that with left/right arrow keys.

This update really needs a bunch of small fixes

We will en-sure all this gets reported.

Is there a new EPG button in the DOL2 Settings menu ?
I see 'Epg Clear' and another button 'Epg Mode'

Were those there before ?
Do they do anything for those issues ?

I have not done the IPTV Reset yet, but the functions shown below work correctly here.
Channels are also intact, same as before. The EPG entering a channel number does not work in full EPG but does with the side-bar EPG

'When in EPG, I can no longer enter a channel number for it to goto. It just ignores the input.
When in servers, I can only edit the current server. I cannot enter a new portal. None of that functions. In fact nothing else works except edit the current server.'

Jrpt7
04-11-2018, 04:06 AM
I have the same problem as AeonFlux, after the update it went off and forced me to do a reset and Id/password change this fixed the connection problem, after that it worked but all the channels are not in the right place, cant find anything, it used to show the expiration date and now it dose not, same problems as Aeon mention in his post, is all a mess, hope they can fix and or update gain, is it possible to revert the last update?

mega
04-11-2018, 04:34 AM
I cant get to server...after app verersion 1.09.17 r1577 upgrade.. did iptv reset....no luck..?? no server..portal not available message

crazed 9.6
04-11-2018, 04:56 AM
I cant get to server...after app verersion 1.09.17 r1577 upgrade.. did iptv reset....no luck..?? no server..portal not available message

just try exiting the app..then re-enter. If still same , do it again

AeonFlux
04-11-2018, 12:50 PM
This update was a major step backwards. Not sure exactly what the boys at Dreamlink are thinking.

I went back to retry what I reported above. No change. Number keys on remote do not affect channel number as long as EPG is displayed. I used to be able to enter a channel number in EPG mode. Then it would jump to that channel and still be in EPG mode. I see the unit light blink when I press the number keys, but nothing happens in EPG now.

Maybe server commands worked for you because you already had a 2nd server set up. On this box, I do not. There is now no way for me to do that. All it allows me to do is to edit the only server I have set up. Must have better access to servers. Must be able to set up a 2nd server.

Trying to give the best info I can so coders can get this fixed.

This channel alignment only shows on my Dreamlink. My clunky old POS other box still shows the channel numbers as they have always been.
I hope the coders fix this too.

PS. EPG still 2 hours off.

von101
04-11-2018, 01:29 PM
A new SW version was pushed out today. S/W Version v2.8.12

mega
04-11-2018, 02:48 PM
I changed the server to full adr p1.iptvrocket.tv/c/index.html after new upgrade today(v2.8.12) and got in looks ok ...so far..

crazed 9.6
04-11-2018, 04:42 PM
A new SW version was pushed out today. S/W Version v2.8.12
thnx bud :)
Loading it now

That channel numbering issue some are seeing is strange.
I have used the beta and now this public release and have not seen the channel issue. All channels are in their normal order for me.

Loading the new v2.8.12 now and will see what happens :)

AeonFlux
04-11-2018, 07:02 PM
Incorrect execution of updates out of order!

I just went to my other T1 (not a plus) and started it up.

The first thing it did was to download the android firmware and update it.

Then it rebooted and went right to loading the portal... it did NOT update the IPTV firmware.

It had no problems with the server. Its channels are all in correct order.

Observation... this morning my 1st T1+ discovered the android update and I approved the download. So it updated.
OK. My T1+ did not have the firmware update when it got hit with the IPTV app update. It had its channels screwed up and I had to do a server IPTV reboot.
My dumb old plain T1 just got the android firmware update only. It did not get hit yet with the IPTV update. Its server is fine and so are its channels.

Just my humble 2 cents.

Mallain
04-12-2018, 08:30 PM
I have a T1+ box and it will not install firmware update 2.8.12. I hit update now it downloads the update restarts the box and on boot says it found update 2.8.12 again. Now have 0 access to anything on that box. The box is still at version 2.8.0, looks like 2.8.10 never got installed. Would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Matt

Mano9423
04-13-2018, 06:39 PM
I have a T1+ box and it will not install firmware update 2.8.12. I hit update now it downloads the update restarts the box and on boot says it found update 2.8.12 again. Now have 0 access to anything on that box. The box is still at version 2.8.0, looks like 2.8.10 never got installed. Would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt...do a factory reset and see if that fixes the problem.

Mallain
04-15-2018, 01:42 AM
Factory reset using the file doesn’t work just gets stuck on the firmware update page. Is there any other way to reset the box?

Bkman2020
04-15-2018, 01:52 AM
might be a reset switch somewhere

Mallain
04-15-2018, 07:17 PM
No button on box....though Dreamlink guys if you’re reading put a damn reset button on your box! Was able to get around the firmware loop by disconnecting the Ethernet cable and turning off the wifi to my house. From there was able to get to settings menu to do a factory reset.

Factory reset done, did the initial config stuff(language, time zone, etc) and then as soon as it was back online, it tried to install that horrible firmware update and I’m back at square one.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this or do I just have an expensive paper weight now?

crazed 9.6
04-15-2018, 07:26 PM
the update is not 'horrible'
Maybe you having networking issues or etc..Maybe your wifi is horrible or your ISP is horrible... maybe it is cutting in and out and playing havoc on the system trying to continue with it's initiating process.

Mallain
04-16-2018, 04:25 PM
Really stretching to blame anyone but yourselves aren’t ya? Especially considering there are 3 pages of people complaining about your updates on this thread alone. The box is hardwired with 150mbps down, 15mbps up and never goes up and down. Have installed several updates to the box in the past without issue, nothing has changed other than it’s a new update.

Also, it downloads the update in a couple seconds, once the update is downloaded, why in the hell would I need a network connection to install it?

So judging by your message, you have no clue what’s wrong or how to fix it and my box is now a useless brick...that about right?

crazed 9.6
04-16-2018, 05:04 PM
judging by your comments you have missed the whole point of my comments :eek:

Instead of coming here and posting about how horrible something is or what a great paper weight it might make... the idea is to post what issues we may see with new upgrade or things that need attention.

When I see words like 'paper weight' or 'horrible' or 'door stopper' or 'brick' ... I tend to go on the defensive.

So post your comments with a hint of respect to the forum here and to the team .... and then perhaps the team will read it or one of us may send in a report about it... or don't post at all.

Bkman2020
04-16-2018, 05:16 PM
We have been spoiled by dol2 now if they missed a coding or two im sure they are aware of it and are on it.

crazed 9.6
04-16-2018, 05:37 PM
Been working with the DOL2 and the new Playlist portal this last while.
I see some trouble with changing channels when using the Playlist portal and with the m3u file installed thru USB. I don't know how I missed this before, probably because I checked one channel and then I was checking out the menu functionality more then anything else (at the time).
So problem is that it will not change channels.. well it will physically change, but the new channels never appears to connect. You have to exit the DOL2 app and then re-enter and that last channel you tried but failed, will now appear normally, but try changing channel again and it fails again.

I was using an edited Playlist and it had blank spaces between each channel line. I put them blanks in there for ease of the editing process'.
I thought maybe that was the trouble, so I grabbed a fresh Playlist (un-edited), and came across same scenario. First channel appears, but can not get any other channel to connect until you exit the DOL2 and re-enter.

Have not tested the Playlist thru URL yet but will do asap

Mallain
04-16-2018, 05:42 PM
I apologize if I offended you with my message, you’ll notice my first post was very respectful but after many, many hours trying to get this working, my frustration levels keep rising. Adding to my frustration is the fact that the box was purchased like 7months ago and it looks like I’m going to have to shell out another $100-200 for a new box.

That description in my first post(apr 12) accurately describes the issue I’m having. Have done factory resets(multiple), software reset but no help still have exactly the same issue from first post. At this point the only way I can get into the box at all is if I disconnect it from the network. Wish there was some sort of option to disable automatic updates so I can at least use the box but can’t find anything.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

crazed 9.6
04-16-2018, 05:57 PM
my next step would be to take that box to a different ISP connection. To a freind's house or something.
I am not saying that your ISP is the issue, but something is stopping that box from updating the firmware correctly.
Is why my first comment on this was about networking (WAN or LAN).

The new upgrade could possibly be to blame too and your box found a glitch which is stopping it from fully updating. Or your box itself has issues with something along them lines.

But before you go further,, try it at another location.

crazed 9.6
04-16-2018, 06:19 PM
Just to update this thread with some other issues reported...

-The incorrect channel order was corrected with using the complete server URL portal address, as shown in the thread linked below. There were quite a few reports saying that the full URL corrected the problem.
-Some reported connection issues were corrected by excluding the user credentials upon server setup in the DOL2 menu.

complete server URL portal
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?37448-Trouble-with-Channel-Order-after-new-Update-from-profster

user credentials
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?37227-Server-Setups-with-or-without-Credentials&p=231524#post231524

Mano9423
04-16-2018, 07:02 PM
I apologize if I offended you with my message, you’ll notice my first post was very respectful but after many, many hours trying to get this working, my frustration levels keep rising. Adding to my frustration is the fact that the box was purchased like 7months ago and it looks like I’m going to have to shell out another $100-200 for a new box.

That description in my first post(apr 12) accurately describes the issue I’m having. Have done factory resets(multiple), software reset but no help still have exactly the same issue from first post. At this point the only way I can get into the box at all is if I disconnect it from the network. Wish there was some sort of option to disable automatic updates so I can at least use the box but can’t find anything.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

This doesn't seem to be a similar problem to any others that I have read about this update. We would all like to help you but like has been said, there are only so many things we can do. I would try crazed's idea of using a different network to see if you can install the update. If it still won't install, then you know for sure its not a network issue...be sure that the other network is not with the same ISP if possible.

Failing that, I am assuming that you have tried the reset file from this thread:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?33702-Factory-Reset-File-for-T1-Plus

If not, I would give it a shot. Its just another way to factory reset the box meant more for a box that isn't powering on properly, but its worth a shot.

If that doesn't work, then you could have a bad network card or other hardware within the box that is not compatible with the update for some reason. If the box is less than 1 year old and you bought it from an authorized Dreamlink dealer, you may be able to exchange it for a new one under warranty if its faulty. Contact your dealer.

Aside from those options, I'm not sure how to help you. Remember, one bad box, or one bad update, does not make the product as a whole "horrible". Good luck, I really hope you get it figured out.

Mano

crazed 9.6
04-25-2018, 09:10 PM
Newest push today (April 25, 2018)
S/W Version v2.8.13
IPTV Version v1.9.24

I do not see any release notes yet, but they will probably be the same as the T2 release notes from their recent update

crazed 9.6
04-25-2018, 09:26 PM
Playlist Portal functionalities are not working correctly and may be also effecting the VOD Portal playback.. It wasn't completely correctly working last update thou.
Last S/W version the Playlist Portal worked with categories (thru an edited playlist from iptv66), but when selecting a movie is when things did not work correctly and you could not select new movie, unless you exited out of the Playlist portal and re-enterd it.
But with this new update now, and using the same edited playlist, the categories no longer appear correctly. I know it is trying to pick them up because outta the 3 categories shown, one is a category I created in my edited playlist (Holiday Specials)... But there are only 3 movies in total and should be approx 50 different categories with 4000 or so movies.

Another thing I have noticed is if you have a Playlist installed thru USB and thru the Playlist portal, then when you go back to the VOD portal, it gives you the Playlist from the USB and does contain all 4000 movies and in the alphabetical order that I gave them when edited. And the full category selections are there, but clicking on one brings the T1 back to the Playlist Portal and the lonely 3 movies that are there.

This is the same thing that my Formuler NanoZ is doing as well (with latest updates on the box), when it comes to this Playlist Portal functionality.

regional
04-26-2018, 02:37 PM
This latest iptv update has completely messed up the dol2 app on the T1. The screen goes grey when loading as normal, then turns black for approximately 8 minutes before the portal loads in. No loading bar comes up anymore and it takes so much longer then what it used to take.

jphccfc
04-26-2018, 07:16 PM
Having the same problem as regional....mine is less than 8 minutes more like 1 minute but still it's painfully slow and wasn't an issue before

crazed 9.6
04-26-2018, 07:42 PM
something to try is deleting the server info from the current portal it has been enterd into. Then re-enter the server info into a different Portal (there are 5 server portals and plus 1 playlist portal).
Try that and see if makes a difference.
If not, then please report back so the report is here on record for the team to see

thnx :)

jphccfc
04-26-2018, 08:12 PM
Thanks crazed that fixed it for me. Had another issue though where when i exited the finish iptv notification box stuck....I had to reboot to fix it

crazed 9.6
04-26-2018, 08:20 PM
Thanks crazed that fixed it for me. Had another issue though where when i exited the finish iptv notification box stuck....I had to reboot to fix it

thank you sir :)

It is good to have all these reports posted.

von101
06-02-2018, 02:35 AM
Is the T1+ getting a new update too?

crazed 9.6
06-02-2018, 04:19 AM
Is the T1+ getting a new update too?

I would think so,yes.
Check regularly in your Upgrade menu and then the red button for beta SW update

crazed 9.6
06-04-2018, 10:59 PM
check for updates today guys.
The T1 Plus will show an update waiting to be loaded.

DOL2 App version V1.09.35 - r1724

XC Portal > Fixed VOD loading issue
XC Portal > Fixed Live TV and loading issues
XC Portal > Added xmltv EPG feature
M3U > Fixed VOD crashing issue
M3U > Added xmltv EPG feature
VOD > Improved appearance of subtitles. White font with black shadow.
Fixed DVB subtitle display issue
Fixed 'Stuck in Standby Mode' issue
Fixed app startup delay issue
Overall EPG performance improvements
General bug fixes and performance enhancements

Have found so far...
-portals load faster
-an edited m3u Playlist on USB loaded into Playlist Portal is working again. VOD categories are seen and fully functional, as edited.

06-05-2018, 02:21 AM
Great update features. What exactly is ‘XC Portal’? Is the the term used for the standard portal? If so, the update notes indicate that there is now an xmltv epg option for the portal. Does this mean you can add a different epg xml source file? If that too is correct, where do you enter the url for the epg file? I see where you can add it for the m3u playlist option but not for the main portal info.
Thx!

crazed 9.6
06-05-2018, 02:48 AM
XC Portal is the XtremeCodes portal
I do not know if it applies to nfps/rocket servers thou.
But the XC portal is not there on this T1 Plus... It may have been just for the T2 and the Z7+ models... but I have not seen this personally.

epg entry is thru Playlist portal only, as far as I can see :eek:

crazed 9.6
07-21-2018, 08:33 PM
New update was released the other day.

Current Firmware version V2.8.13
DOL2 App version V1.09.43 - r1797

Additional patches made to 'Stuck-in-Standby' issue.
Fixed app crash issue with certain portals.
Improved appearance of VOD subtitles when only one subtitle is present.
Fixed 'Can't Record Stream' issue.
Delayed auto-shutdown until in-progress recording is completed.
Remember subtitles preferences per channel.
General bug fixes and performance improvements.
Improved Lithuanian translation.

AeonFlux
07-25-2018, 01:33 PM
Please, not meaning to be a smart xxx or anything, but are they working on the EPG issue? I sincerely hope they are. Off by 4 hours makes my family crazy. Adjusting time zone only works for some channels and not others...

Please, not looking to hijack this thread but only trying to find out if the coders are working on it.