PDA

View Full Version : More than 1 server

AeonFlux
03-09-2018, 05:11 PM
Been some time since I set up my T1 plus. I remember seeing something about more than one server slot.

Has anyone done this? Configure a 2nd server?

It would be nice to have options when a channel I want just is not working.

Hopefully, someone has already done this and can tell me all about it.

Farmer1
03-09-2018, 08:31 PM
I haven’t done this on the T1
Putting more then 1 server in won’t be a problem you will just have to choose what one you want to use
Where a problem may come in is if you use the same provider you may not be able to link the same Mac to 2 donations

AeonFlux
03-10-2018, 03:09 PM
I was thinking another provider, but we are not allowed to discuss other providers here so nothing more can be said I guess. I sure do not want to get booted. I like this site.

crazed 9.6
03-10-2018, 06:41 PM
You have remembered correctly about having multiple slots active but that was concerning them fta dreamlink receivers, which had 10 server slots and if you had more the a couple slots active then that could cause issues with freezing and lock ups and etc... or so it was said.
Over here I have had multiple slots active on the fta dreamlinks and never experienced an issue.
Your T1 as Farmer has said too, should do fine with multiple active slots :)

Capt.Kangaroo
03-10-2018, 06:46 PM
I have multiple iptv servers with no issues.
Just select Portal from Menu. Choose your server, thats it.:)

Marley
03-10-2018, 08:25 PM
same here all are fine

AeonFlux
03-10-2018, 10:20 PM
OK then. I will give this a go. Yes. I did know that it would not be like my Dreamlink sat FTAs. I did figure that I would have to select between servers. It's good to know that it works before I pop some money for another server to try.

Thanks all for your help.