PDA

View Full Version : mag 254 shuts off

kcmood
03-06-2018, 09:09 PM
Hopefully someone can help me. My mag shuts down (TV side only) about 30 minutes to and hour and it will not come back on even if I shut completely down and try again. The movie side works great, no problems. Does anyone have this problem? Is it me or them.
I am using rocket

kcmood
03-07-2018, 11:21 AM
Hopefully someone can help me. My mag shuts down (TV side only) about 30 minutes to and hour and it will not come back on even if I shut completely down and try again. The movie side works great, no problems. Does anyone have this problem? Is it me or them.
I am using rocket

I have not heard from anyone on this. Surely someone out there can be of some help with information
Thanks

crazed 9.6
03-07-2018, 12:36 PM
Live TV shutting down can be normal and seems others have reported the same recently.

Digitaldan
03-07-2018, 01:30 PM
I haven't had the box shut down.... but I have had it lock up at time after picking a channel. Rebooting brings control back. Last night it happened with discovery turbo around 5-6 eastern. I wonder if the 254 has a memory management problem causing the lock up and shut down problems. Never had that problem till the last couple updates from Informir.

kcmood
03-08-2018, 12:23 AM
Thanks for the input. At least I now know I am not the only one.