PDA

View Full Version : Hope so this is copy and paste

Marley
05-28-2015, 07:24 PM
Hello,

I would like to share with all of you some of the benefits that IPTV will bring to us once ready:

General Benefits:

Over 600 Channels SD, HD, English and Spanish.

Over 500 most recent movies in MicroHD, HD, English and Spanish.

Your favorite channels from Charlie USA, BEV, Blue Sky, Red Point 50W and Media Networks 67W all included in a unique service without the need to be under the satellite's footprint.

Blue Sky HD Channels are going to be available.

RC Nitro
05-28-2015, 07:56 PM
That's some good news there!!!:cool:

jjjackson
05-28-2015, 08:15 PM
How about the NFL Package from Bev?

Kimbo
05-28-2015, 09:14 PM
All that plus VOD both in English and Spanish, large Adult channel lineup and Customer Support at IPTV Talk!!! GREAT DEAL!!!

Ipguy
05-28-2015, 10:06 PM
Thanks guys for the info

floder2
05-29-2015, 01:22 AM
So we have about that many channels now..........sounds like they may not add anymore....So the people requesting channels we don't have are out of luck ? I would like to have some different channels not just making some that are sd into HD.............

Hello,

I would like to share with all of you some of the benefits that IPTV will bring to us once ready:

General Benefits:

Over 600 Channels SD, HD, English and Spanish.

Over 500 most recent movies in MicroHD, HD, English and Spanish.

Your favorite channels from Charlie USA, BEV, Blue Sky, Red Point 50W and Media Networks 67W all included in a unique service without the need to be under the satellite's footprint.

Blue Sky HD Channels are going to be available.

theuduk
05-29-2015, 01:40 AM
So we have about that many channels now..........sounds like they may not add anymore....So the people requesting channels we don't have are out of luck ? I would like to have some different channels not just making some that are sd into HD.............

Could be some deletes/additions and after it goes pay will be good chance of more nice channels many will like, do hope for more if the original list to show up but I am clueless.
More stability needed rather than large quantity of channels.

Marley
05-29-2015, 01:54 AM
you guys can guess all you want but when day comes i "ll be happy and i second that on More stability needed rather than large quantity of channels.

floder2
05-29-2015, 02:42 AM
I have heard people here complain about the up and down problem (stability ) and heard some answer those complaints with (We are in beta mode...its free why complain) I would think beta mode would fix stability problems before this goes to a pay service..sometimes it sounds like a Calif. Senator who once said to "pass the bill first and we will find out later what it says and means" (Obamacare) ..Thats like telling me to pay for something before I can see it, to know what it is..........................

crazed 9.6
05-29-2015, 02:44 AM
no, what is it ?

crazed 9.6
05-29-2015, 02:52 AM
we are in beta mode, and NO it's not free.
Get your head outta your ass. And analogies mean nothing.

We are iptvTalk

floder2
05-29-2015, 04:09 AM
Sure is free to watch IPTV in Beta Mode........NFPS and Rocket have not charged for viewing channels when they are working..........We are talking about something at some point will have a fee........Analogies are great ......you have used them all your life .just like everyone else..........................

crazed 9.6
05-29-2015, 04:13 AM
Sure is free to watch IPTV in Beta Mode........NFPS and Rocket have not charged for viewing channels when they are working..........We are talking about something at some point will have a fee........Analogies are great ......you have used them all your life .just like everyone else..........................

you think this is free ?
When have you ever seen anything truely free?
Someone pays... My guess would be server executive guys and in more ways then you can fathom... and plus us staff that have to bite the cowhide and play it cool, we pay regularly :eek:

Lowteck
05-29-2015, 03:01 PM
I am not staff and I will say it. Quit belly aching and shut up! They are trying their best to make a good service and while in beta they will add and remove and add and remove. Go down and up and down and up again. Why do you have to cry foul, they told you up front that this was bata and a work in progress. If you cant accept this then get a sub to the local cable, dish, or direct tv. Then you can only cry about what it cost you and the rain storms stopping your reception. And yes cable goes down also. Just wait until a crazy driver in the rain hits a pole that feeds the cable. Now I said all I want to say.

theone
05-29-2015, 03:14 PM

You need to control your anger. As it always has been, everything is in testing mode and everyone has been enjoying free movies and channels along with International channels. We will be informed by higher up as to what the next move will be. You negativity is not going to help anyone, Understand?

Marley
05-29-2015, 03:46 PM
cry piss and moan see how far that will get you here

Ipguy
05-29-2015, 04:31 PM
If you're looking to purchase a new car and you take it out for a test drive if you don't like
the way the car drive then don't buy it,no one is twisting your arm.
This is free service why complaint when the service is totally free right now,you should think
all the staff for all the great work they're doing for us right now free of charge,a sign of good faith
showing us that the service will get better as it progresses foward.

Ricey
05-29-2015, 08:35 PM
you think this is free ?yu
When have you ever seen anything truely free?
Someone pays... My guess would be server executive guys and in more ways then you can fathom... and plus us staff that have to bite the cowhide and play it cool, we pay regularly :eek:

Well said pal. Nothin is FREE someone has to pay for the servers.. U should b thankful for such a good addon. If it go subscription ok (is it gone go sub?) if all d channels r there n work n d price is reasonable I'm in.

satmam61
05-30-2015, 03:03 PM
Well for me I haven't really used the free service much ..I've logged on to check it out and see if the very few channels I watch are on the list and working and that's it and since they're not working and and a couple aren't even on the list I log off...when the service is offered free to use nobody has any right to mug of about it..things I'm looking for are not there or working and I'm not on here shooting my mouth of.....when you start paying then you have the right to voice your concerns and complaints. ..for me I just go back to my iks and watch what I'm interested in

floder2
05-30-2015, 04:07 PM
This beta service is FREE for the user....I'm not talking about the people running the server..............has anyone had to pay Rocket or NFPS yet to use this service..."NO"................If this service that is being offered goes to pay mode (no more beta) and it works the same as the beta we have now........then it is not worth the money..........Quality is everything........Up and down and server off is not quality.......So I will wait for some more channels that I want to be added and will wait to see how well this thing runs when it becomes a paid service...before I buy into it...........promises that it will be great mean nothing

satmam61
05-30-2015, 08:38 PM
What I'm going to do is this....after it goes to a pay service I will monitor things and decide then if I want the service. ...if the channels I watch are not there or there and not working (like 192 ID channel) then I won't add the service to my iks ...simple as that....I'm not going to flap of at the mouth ....it's no different than any other company selling a service you check it out ask questions and make an informed decision. ...in reality they don't have to offer the beta service at all to anyone ...when my satellite television provider is working on a new service what they do is have employees and a very few subscribers do the testing before releasing to everyone

Marley
05-30-2015, 08:47 PM
floder2 you bad month iptv every time some new comes out that good bro wait till we go private then say chit really stop bad mouthing iptv

Rick7C2
06-01-2015, 01:35 AM

This should clear things up.
This is copy past from NFPS...

FROM NFPS:

Hello,

For your information we are planning to have the following lineup in the IPTV service:

- Charlie USA: All channels except Cinema PPV and internationals (at least at the beginning).

- BEV: Limited channels, but most of the popular ones like TSN are going to be available.

- Blue Sky: Most of the SD and HD channels except Sky Premiere (PPV).

- Red Point 50W: All channels including HDs.

- Media Networks 67W: All channels.

All PPVs movies channels are going to be excluded because of the VoD but we will open Sport PPV channels.

On the other hand we are trying to get some internationals channels but not sure if they are going to be available from the beginning.

NFPS

Visine
06-01-2015, 02:40 AM
No HD channels on Charlie USA= no cash flow for NFPS. Are we gonna have HD channels on the USA Charlie NFPS system or not?

"Charlie USA: All channels except Cinema PPV and internationals (at least at the beginning"

Ipguy
06-01-2015, 02:46 AM
I'll take stability over hd channels anytime.

floder2
06-01-2015, 03:51 PM
This should clear things up.
This is copy past from NFPS...

FROM NFPS:

Hello,

For your information we are planning to have the following lineup in the IPTV service:

- Charlie USA: All channels except Cinema PPV and internationals (at least at the beginning).

- BEV: Limited channels, but most of the popular ones like TSN are going to be available.

- Blue Sky: Most of the SD and HD channels except Sky Premiere (PPV).

- Red Point 50W: All channels including HDs.

- Media Networks 67W: All channels.

All PPVs movies channels are going to be excluded because of the VoD but we will open Sport PPV channels.

On the other hand we are trying to get some internationals channels but not sure if they are going to be available from the beginning.

NFPS

Well so far the higher % of channels are International ........meaning some other language other then English..i bet they won't have all the Fox sports regionals.........Baseball extra innings...NHL...NBA...NFL.....because that will cost them money.........I am just waiting to see if they give me anything different and better then the M3U files I can download for free and play in simple IPTV app...................

Marley
06-01-2015, 04:07 PM
well as far as i know you didnt pay a dime yet so lets wait and see and do i want sports package heck yes i have not had bev for many yrs

trukus
06-04-2015, 08:15 PM
micro hd? below 720hd?