PDA

View Full Version : not supported error mag245

syns
05-28-2015, 05:15 AM
Hey team I unplugged my Mag254 from my sony smart tv and moved it upstairs but I get a not supported error. works fine on my sony but not my insignia. it has the slash screen were it says loading but after that I get that error...

Any help is much appreciated.

Marley
05-28-2015, 05:23 AM
thats video need to change that to lower or high but i get that on new tv and i wait and it fixes itself

syns
05-28-2015, 05:26 AM
thats video need to change that to lower or high but i get that on new tv and i wait and it fixes itself

What do you mean... you got that error on your new tv and you just left it and it fixed it self? How long did you leave it for?

Bluefly
05-28-2015, 05:34 AM
The resolution may need to be adjust as well... I have moved my box before and they were capable of two different resolutions and I had to take it down to 720p before it would work. Are you getting anything at all? The red infomir screen?

syns
05-28-2015, 05:41 AM
Yes i am getting the splash screen were it says infomir/loading..... right after that tv says "not supported"

Marley
05-28-2015, 05:58 AM
you need to change video to lower or higher thats it new tv adjust to the resolution it needs

Bluefly
05-28-2015, 08:38 AM
Yep, use the TV that works and go to settings, go to inner portal, settings, system settings, video, and then change the video output mode...

mazafaka
05-29-2015, 04:06 AM
Yes i am getting the splash screen were it says infomir/loading..... right after that tv says "not supported"

Unplug box and restart and hold down ---..... key on the remote until you get the Blue screen menu and at the very top of the page you have the TV output options, dont forget to save & exit afterwards...;)

syns
05-29-2015, 05:45 AM
Unplug box and restart and hold down ---..... key on the remote until you get the Blue screen menu and at the very top of the page you have the TV output options, dont forget to save & exit afterwards...;)

Sweet thanks guys. I had to put it to auto and to use system tv setting on resolutio.
one more stupid question. How do I change the city and weather in the portal, not the inner portal but the other one...

K00lKatT
05-29-2015, 05:55 AM
did you look in the mag forum???

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?587-Outer-Portal-Weather

Ipguy
05-29-2015, 05:57 AM
For time Hit the setup key on the remote,go to servers,choose general,type Pool.ntp.org save and exit and reboot
For city and time zone press setup key go to advance setting make sure you save after you're done