PDA

View Full Version : recordings

hapy
02-07-2018, 06:21 AM
Can the Z7 record a program while watching another channel? Also, how far in advance can you set up a future recording?
Thanks,
hapy

guygoy
03-06-2018, 08:49 PM
No, you can't record a channel while watching another one, no IPTV box does that right now to my knowledge and your future recording goes as far as your EPG guide will go in the future hours or days and I guess it also depends on the provider as well...

Hope it helps, still new myself in this IPTV thing.

hapy
03-07-2018, 04:56 AM
Now that the EPG is up for the first time since I got the z7, I have been able find things out using the trial and error method. BTW, this is a great box. I was using a Mag 254.

Ryu
03-07-2018, 12:16 PM
z7 is pretty good box. good choice:cool:kof

Waylotul
03-07-2018, 11:25 PM
I been thinking of getting one but wanna see the EPG you mentioned see how it stacks up against the mag guide.

dishuser
03-07-2018, 11:53 PM
z7 is pretty good box. good choice:cool:kof

what do you like most about yours?

Ryu
03-08-2018, 12:18 AM
what do you like most about yours?

design of the box:cool: hope that will satisfy you:rolleyes:

Ryu
03-08-2018, 12:27 AM
@dishuser, as usual I know where you coming from but for your satisfaction if I dont own any box does not mean anything. if you read description about any device gives you an idea that what are you going to buy. if you know anything about technology :p . how do you buy yours?;) what do you like/see before you buy any box?:cool: what makes you think you are buying good box?
I know your zoom tak works fine:)

dishuser
03-08-2018, 12:48 AM
@dishuser, as usual I know where you coming from but for your satisfaction if I dont own any box does not mean anything. if you read description about any device gives you an idea that what are you going to buy. if you know anything about technology :p . how do you buy yours?;) what do you like/see before you buy any box?:cool: what makes you think you are buying good box?
I know your zoom tak works fine:)
if you know so much then why is it you don't know I haven't purchased anything but a tv in 20 years?:rolleyes:

Ryu
03-08-2018, 12:58 AM
if you know so much then why is it you don't know I haven't purchased anything but a tv in 20 years?:rolleyes:

I answered your question. you did not answer any of my question above post. why do you like to troll only? you always take threads toward wrong directions. if you dont like me, us or this site than you dont have to reply. I don't want any argue or highjack this thread any further because I love this site and follow the rules of the site as well we respect here no matter if its newbie or staff. thank you very much and please Kindly stop hijacking threads.:cool:kof

dishuser
03-08-2018, 01:31 AM
I answered your question. you did not answer any of my question above post. why do you like to troll only? you always take threads toward wrong directions. if you dont like me, us or this site than you dont have to reply. I don't want any argue or highjack this thread any further because I love this site and follow the rules of the site as well we respect here no matter if its newbie or staff. thank you very much and please Kindly stop hijacking threads.:cool:kof

how can you recommend something you've never used?
I would never do that
as for hijacking threads you do it constantly so give it a rest

quizzer
06-19-2018, 03:54 AM
No, you can't record a channel while watching another one, no IPTV box does that right now to my knowledge and your future recording goes as far as your EPG guide will go in the future hours or days and I guess it also depends on the provider as well...

Hope it helps, still new myself in this IPTV thing.

Now that the EPG is up for the first time since I got the z7, I have been able find things out using the trial and error method. BTW, this is a great box. I was using a Mag 254.

Can the Z7+ record future programs based on manual timers say tomorrow 12 noon to 1 PM? There are some channels that dont have EPG.

desiboy1
06-20-2018, 11:45 AM
A channel must have epg in order to record at a desired time... or you can press record 1 day before and set your recording duration for multiple hours but your storage will run out and will stop recording probably alot sooner than your desired time depending on how much storage you got to work with...