PDA

View Full Version : Formuler Z7+ problems.

sarkar
01-27-2018, 02:05 PM
There is a lot of buffering in this box. When a channel starts buffering and I want to switch to another channel that channel starts buffering too. Remote wont switch to another channel.I have no choice but to reboot the box.It happens quite often I have noticed.I had no such problem with Buzz Xpl2000. Has any one faced such problem. I have tried different iptv servers with same problem. Every other time it shows connection problem too. My speed is 48mbps.Please give any solution.

Ryu
01-27-2018, 02:46 PM
have you ever tried to factory reset?

Shoma
01-27-2018, 06:30 PM
There is a lot of buffering in this box. When a channel starts buffering and I want to switch to another channel that channel starts buffering too. Remote wont switch to another channel.I have no choice but to reboot the box.It happens quite often I have noticed.I had no such problem with Buzz Xpl2000. Has any one faced such problem. I have tried different iptv servers with same problem. Every other time it shows connection problem too. My speed is 48mbps.Please give any solution.

I have both Z7+ and Buzz 3000 and absolutely no issues with buffering on Z7+.
Maybe remove SD card/USB and see if it still buffers?
if that doesn't help, then try kingoffighter's suggestion.

Ryu
01-27-2018, 06:57 PM
12 bull shit

:confused::(:mad::rolleyes::eek:

sarkar
01-28-2018, 01:59 PM
I removed sd card and did factory reset but the problem is still there. Which remote and server are you using?

Shoma
01-29-2018, 02:44 AM
I removed sd card and did factory reset but the problem is still there. Which remote and server are you using?

I use Z7+ remote and an old Harmony. I don't think I can mention servers other than supported here.