PDA

View Full Version : Connecting issues ?... Try this

crazed 9.6
01-22-2018, 05:52 PM
ANy Avov model will work with this, as long as you can get the WEB app from your market store.

If your Avov is not connecting to server using normal ways, then try this.

In your Avov, go to the market, download the WEB app. It might be in the New apps catagory or in All apps catagory, so look around for it.
Install that app and Open it.
The first screen that shows when you open the WEB app is where you see the Clock and also you will see the MAC shows there too.
Copy that MAC and check it is same MAc used before and ensure it is set like that at the website.
Then on same screen is an Add a new Server option.
Name your server (any name will do)
Then the server URL is your iptv server URL .. (it would be the same URL you used before when connecting to iptv66 or rocket or nfps server).
You might wanna do an IPTV Reset at the website now but you can continue without, it may work without the reset done.
Once loaded and that loading bar completes, you may have to change the channel a few times to get the channels to pop in.

This might be a cloned version of Stalker application, I do not know. But it is working for those that are having issues recently connecting their Avovs to the iptv66 service.

Found in your Avov's Market....
WEB (TVonWEB Emulator)
Version: 1.0.11
Stalker Emulator

and guys, this is not WebTV.. that webtv app is different and is garbage.
So ensure you get the right one as shown above :)

SimlpeTV app works too and may be found in Avov's market.
SimpleTV is a Playlist method.

floder2
01-22-2018, 06:09 PM
This must be a (AVOV) company problem..that they are not willing to fix.........They just want to sell the most resent box........IMHO

floder2
01-22-2018, 11:15 PM
crazed 2.0...I'm trying to use the WEB app ..........I can put the URL in and the MAC is the same as the one in the box......But how do you put in the Credentials (username and password)

crazed 9.6
01-22-2018, 11:18 PM
just ensure the MAC matches along with that URL and then connect (do not need to add the User and Pass, as long as your MAC matches)

floder2
01-23-2018, 12:26 AM
OK yes I did try it and it does work..thanks Crazed

By the way ........are you putting your money on Patriots or the Eagles for Superbowl ??

crazed 9.6
01-23-2018, 12:28 AM
OK yes I did try it and it does work..thanks Crazed

By the way ........are you putting your money on Patriots or the Eagles for Superbowl ??

gotta go with the Patriots :)

rogervicente
01-24-2018, 03:03 AM
Worked for me but unwatchable I don't know if there is a buffer setting I have to adjust but out of sync . Picture and voice delay

Switchon
01-27-2018, 04:49 PM
ANy Avov model will work with this, as long as you can get the WEB app from your market store.

WEB (TVonWEB Emulator)
Stalker Emulator
:)

So my VIXO1 doesn't even have this in the market so Im screeeeew...d

Is this only a problem with iptv66, or are the AVOV boxes affected on NFPS and Rockets too?

floder2
01-27-2018, 04:57 PM
VIXO1 I believe is there very first box...............SLOW........................

Marley
01-27-2018, 05:54 PM
yup i still have beta one lol

floder2
01-27-2018, 06:44 PM
Marley.....did you see this........................

Avov TV Online Update

Just passing along a Post from another site, from an Avov user.
Last night he received an auto-update to his STB, and his TV Online is functioning again.

He did not mention his model or the Firmware Update version#.

I'm just passing along the info!!!

Don't Shoot the Messenger (lol!)
/kens

alemahe
01-27-2018, 10:27 PM
Hello, everyone: I did as is Web... no channels, Do you think is time to upgrade avov white boxes?

manny786
01-28-2018, 02:35 AM
Thanks So Much, It did worked.

If your Avov is not connecting to server using normal ways, then try this.

In your Avov, go to the market, download the WEB app. It might be in the New apps catagory or in All apps catagory, so look around for it.
The first screen that shows when you open the WEB app is where you see the Clock and also you will see the MAC shows there too.
Copy that MAC and check it is same MAc used before and ensure it is set like that at the website.
Then the server URL is your iptv server URL .. (it would be the same URL you used before when connecting to iptv66 or rocket or nfps server).
You might wanna do an IPTV Reset at the website now but you can continue without, it may work without the reset done.
Once loaded and that loading bar completes, you may have to change the channel a few times to get the channels to pop in.

This might be a cloned version of Stalker application, I do not know. But it is working for those that are having issues recently connecting their Avovs to the iptv66 service.

WEB (TVonWEB Emulator)
Stalker Emulator

and guys, this is not WebTV.. that webtv app is different and is garbage.
So ensure you get the right one as shown above :)

nobravo
02-08-2018, 01:14 PM
Bad luck me Web app no load bar.
Type in url click on update this server. Red line appears under part of url address iptvrocket.tv. Nothing happens. Go to left an click on server name screen tv goes gray. Stays for about thtrr minutes then box says the server can not be connected. Gives me choice to go back and check. I try screen goes back to web app page with clock.
HELP PLEASE.

Ryu
02-08-2018, 01:24 PM
Bad luck me Web app no load bar.
Type in url click on update this server. Red line appears under part of url address iptvrocket.tv. Nothing happens. Go to left an click on server name screen tv goes gray. Stays for about thtrr minutes then box says the server can not be connected. Gives me choice to go back and check. I try screen goes back to web app page with clock.
HELP PLEASE.
try instructions carefully posted by crazed 2.0. im sure you making a mistake somewhere with Mac or URL. check carefully. kof
"If your Avov is not connecting to server using normal ways, then try this.

WEB (TVonWEB Emulator)
Stalker Emulator"

nobravo
02-08-2018, 01:34 PM
Mac is same on web app and box.
I used url http:///p1.iptvrocket.tv

Thanks

Ryu
02-08-2018, 01:38 PM
Mac is same on web app and box.
I used url http:///p1.iptvrocket.tv

Thanks

may be you want to reset Mac and try again.kof

nobravo
02-08-2018, 01:40 PM
How do I reset Mac ?? Newbie here.
Thanks

Ryu
02-08-2018, 01:43 PM
clear settings from your box. disconnect from internet. turn your box off. go to link below and follow the instructions.
https://papiao.is/main/search_rocket
once done. go back to your box and try again. hope this will help. kof

nobravo
02-08-2018, 03:04 PM
clear settings in box ?

Ryu
02-09-2018, 12:22 AM
clear settings in box ?

yup:cool::cool:

CarolineT
02-15-2018, 02:11 AM
Hello I order a year subscription from iptv66 the 22 of december when they had the promotion for 2 devices so I connected my Mag and an AVOV and with this last one I'm having trouble it is showing that it is block from the provider, I lost the donation or route number and I cant reset it, can I get some help please???

4me2c
02-15-2018, 11:12 PM
Just a Thought til You get it figured out : http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?36646-Got-my-Avov-working-with-iks66-server