PDA

View Full Version : your stb is blocked

roadrunneric
01-17-2018, 05:57 AM
my box 254 was working great. then all of a sudden now i get a screen message when i try to load rocket that says "your stb is blocked. call the provider. i did the software update on the box but it did not fix the issue. it is a rocket subscription. I went online to the reset and checker and did a reset and entered the mac address again and that also did not help. I am seeing a lot of url changes. is there a new one that i need to enter for my rocket subscription into my box? or is this the work of my internet provider? thanks in advance.

crazed 9.6
01-17-2018, 09:02 PM
my box 254 was working great. then all of a sudden now i get a screen message when i try to load rocket that says "your stb is blocked. call the provider. i did the software update on the box but it did not fix the issue. it is a rocket subscription. I went online to the reset and checker and did a reset and entered the mac address again and that also did not help. I am seeing a lot of url changes. is there a new one that i need to enter for my rocket subscription into my box? or is this the work of my internet provider? thanks in advance.

rocket url has not changed

tonyd33
01-17-2018, 09:14 PM
Try a factory re-set from BIOS.

Bkman2020
01-17-2018, 10:13 PM
reboot your modem/router sometimes that works.