PDA

View Full Version : Z7+ crashes

Uki22
01-14-2018, 12:30 AM
Hello Everyone,
I just got my z7+,done the updates,installed YouTube,kodi however anytime I try to play YouTube or open kodi,the box crashes and I have to unplug/plug power to get it back on again.This happens everytime
Anyone experienced this problem?
Any advice would be much appreciated.

Ryu
01-14-2018, 12:54 AM
Hello Everyone,
I just got my z7+,done the updates,installed YouTube,kodi however anytime I try to play YouTube or open kodi,the box crashes and I have to unplug/plug power to get it back on again.This happens everytime
Anyone experienced this problem?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
I dont own box but I will recommend you save your donation info first. factory reset your box. then try again. hope this will help. kof

Uki22
01-14-2018, 01:21 AM
I dont own box but I will recommend you save your donation info first. factory reset your box. then try again. hope this will help. kof

I done a factory reset already.. but problem still persists.COuld it be the software update? I will try another factory reset later..

Ryu
01-14-2018, 01:31 AM
I done a factory reset already.. but problem still persists.COuld it be the software update? I will try another factory reset later..

yup possible. try one more time. if still same problem then I would wait until they push another update. hopefully your problem get fixed soon. kof

Uki22
01-14-2018, 10:43 PM
yup possible. try one more time. if still same problem then I would wait until they push another update. hopefully your problem get fixed soon. kof

I done 3 factory resets today but problem still there.. Now it’s perfect player and even tunin radio.Box crashes when trying to use any app..
Does anyone else have this problem? Should I return the box?
I have done everything humanly possible..

Ryu
01-14-2018, 10:57 PM
try this

"quickly/continuously pressing the home button whilst box is booting.Once on home button do a factory reset..
Hope this help."

sarkar
01-15-2018, 01:29 PM
I have another problem.When a channel starts buffering and I want to switch to another channel the remote wont do anything.Even if I am able to switch to another channel that channel also starts buffering.Then I have to reboot the box to go back to where I was. It keeps on doing most of the time.Any suggestions?

Ryu
01-15-2018, 02:46 PM
I have another problem.When a channel starts buffering and I want to switch to another channel the remote wont do anything.Even if I am able to switch to another channel that channel also starts buffering.Then I have to reboot the box to go back to where I was. It keeps on doing most of the time.Any suggestions?

as I said before I dont have this box and not too many people reported these kinds of problems until now. all I can suggest you save your donation or server settings or write them down and factory reset your box. hope this will help.

Shoma
01-17-2018, 02:32 AM

I had that problem at first when I got the box and thought it was the server issues.
Changing HLS Start Mode from Fast to Normal fixed it. Give it a try and let us know.

Deadwood
01-18-2018, 09:59 PM
My guess is the software is unstable. Microsoft sold Windows Me and Vista which was nothing more than a cash grab, no apologies, nothing could fix either of those operating systems and yet they went ahead and shoved it out there for unsuspecting customers. The smart one's don't rush to buy MS software until the jury comes back with a verdict. Windows was never short of bugs and the daily updates attest to that. Might be best to avoid buying boxes until you've read some solid, viable reviews.