01-12-2018, 06:11 PM
YTube
File Browser
Quick Support
Installer

Flash VPN was added
FreeTV Pro was added

01-12-2018, 11:21 PM
Captainkangaroo, not sure if you are still taking suggestions for preinstalled apps for this box and I know the DL team wants to keep the box simple but it might be nice to add an app to do M3U list option. EDIT - just read Crazed post on this new option - Ill give FreeTV a try. I would vote for Perfect Player but that is just my opinion. Also, since Kodi isn’t possible maybe by adding Show Box this woukd give users another option for on demand shows.
Thanks for considering.

crazed 9.6
01-12-2018, 11:31 PM
Captainkangaroo, not sure if you are still taking suggestions for preinstalled apps for this box and I know the DL team wants to keep the box simple but it might be nice to add an app to do M3U list option. EDIT - just read Crazed post on this new option - Ill give FreeTV a try. I would vote for Perfect Player but that is just my opinion. Also, since Kodi isn’t possible maybe by adding Show Box this woukd give users another option for on demand shows.
Thanks for considering.

FreeTV Pro has a server already installed as Sever A and has Live TV channels and VODs
Not the pick of the crop but some good channels there :)

Capt.Kangaroo
01-12-2018, 11:55 PM
Thanks crazed. Thats a handy app for the dlite for sure

01-13-2018, 03:12 AM
Thanks for considering.
I would like to resubmit a consideration for a differnt M3U player that supports 2nd party EPG sources. Free TV Pro doesnt seem to support this.
Thanks Captainkangaroo for your support!

Capt.Kangaroo
01-13-2018, 03:39 AM
I would like to resubmit a consideration for a differnt M3U player that supports 2nd party EPG sources. Free TV Pro doesnt seem to support this.
Thanks Captainkangaroo for your support!
DL Response:
Our dol gets epg data from iptv server.So, at free tv pro can not get any epg.
We do not have any further plan to implement epg gathering feature to it.

01-13-2018, 04:24 AM
DL Response:
Our dol gets epg data from iptv server.So, at free tv pro can not get any epg.
We do not have any further plan to implement epg gathering feature to it.
Thx for the update, hopefully the awesome staff at the provider end will get this back on track. I really want to like this box, it runs pretty smooth with channel changing and the picture is pretty good in comparison to other setups.

crazed 9.6
01-13-2018, 05:06 AM
Nothing needs to be 'back on track'
FreeTV Pro has always been dreamlink's go to app for this and other functions.
The app works great with no glitches ( I hate that word, but is true).

crazed 9.6
01-13-2018, 05:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4JbGQgJb_4

crazed 9.6
01-13-2018, 05:42 AM
Thx for the update, hopefully the awesome staff at the provider end will get this back on track. I really want to like this box, it runs pretty smooth with channel changing and the picture is pretty good in comparison to other setups.

I hope the video was understood as an answer. .in my view it was for you :)

crazed 9.6
01-13-2018, 06:02 AM
cost me 30 $ to send that to you
I expect a non bias report.
and do not tell that happened.

hence the Dope Dobanaire :)

crazed 9.6
01-13-2018, 06:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT3SBzmDxGk

01-13-2018, 02:43 PM
I hope the video was understood as an answer. .in my view it was for you :)
LOL....thx for the Saturday morning energy boost...love it! Please dont interpret my comment as negative, the team does a great job given the task. My intention was in hoping that the EPG data and time acuracy that is provided at the server end gets ‘back on track’ as it has worked in the past and has been hit or miss lately. Recognizing Ive probably overstated that several times im different threads, I leave it lie and see what happens. Thanks once again for all the support, and the humour!

01-13-2018, 02:49 PM
That is great - awesome version. I love this one...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgzZLNwqvdQ&app=desktop..an oldie but goodie....sorry we are getting off topic though....oh and I pasted a live link SORRY, not sure how to embed a video.

crazed 9.6
01-13-2018, 04:54 PM
Dope Deponair really does it for me thou when talking about the Dlite :)

I don't need diamond rings or highpriced suits that shine
Limosines and flashy things or ancient bottled wine
Designer names and lavish things and million dollar hair
Bonny Dames without a brain I never really cared
I dont care nothin about it wow yeah
I dont care for slitzy things or a fancy neighborhood
Glamour games or plastic fame or the king of Hollywood
Dazzling flamboyant things or a top hat on my head
Or modeling for magazines and to be a debonaire
I don't care nothing about it wow yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4JbGQgJb_4

dara
01-13-2018, 05:17 PM
Had to do a factory reset to get the update to load. I'm not sure why, but the new apps caused a loop.