PDA

View Full Version : mac addres problem

bigzboss
05-26-2015, 08:36 PM
i have three separate android boxes(m8, mxq, and matricom gbox mx2,that will not accept a paid donation code and the m8 that wont even come up in demo mode.i have been working with these boxes for days now, and now that everything is normal again, it (they)still will not acept mac addy..we have checked the donation code(which was just purchased, and has 360 days left)we have re-linked it several times and redid the entire emulator numerous times (uninstall/reinstall )but we keep getting stb damaged, call provider.i have done many of these boxes with no probs, but these three just wont work in demo or paid code.i have rebooted and checked and rechecked the mac addy,and all is set up as it should be, but still the same.anyone got any advice as to where i go from here ? thanks guys.im thinking its got to have something to do with the mac add.trying to get another paid code in a couple of days to check that.and what about the m8 that wont boot in demo.

update: i meant to say that it says "stb blocked "

Juliushell
05-26-2015, 09:07 PM
When putting the mac, leave the first 3 pairs as mentioned in other threads, 00:1A:79:, and the last 3 pairs put whatever hexadecimal combination you want, i suggest you using pairs of letters as many are using most combination of numbers and letters, so if you use only letters (A thru F if you didn't knew), is more feasible you get connected, most of the time you get the stb damaged is for a wrong mac.

bigzboss
05-26-2015, 09:12 PM
thanks julius shell for the tip.but why wont it connect using the paid code where you use your actual mac addy?its a paid code and should work.

Juliushell
05-26-2015, 09:35 PM
Well, you might be talking about a different server as the ones promoted here, because here they are still in free trial, just set and work, the only paid codes are for iks, not for iptv.
Also, are you using the emulator on them to connect?

Marley
05-26-2015, 10:05 PM
no i may be wrong but rockets give out a different url still stick with the free one till we tell you to change

bigzboss
05-27-2015, 04:22 PM
thanks for the reply, but nfps does work and same url, im using it now.just having probs with these three, and two wont work with the free demo either.thats my problem,i know how to set them up correctly, just having probs with these for some reason.thanks for the reply.and yes using emulator to try and connect lol.and i have switched the mac address around several times as you suggested, with same result.

floder2
05-27-2015, 04:31 PM
I found that both of these work...not sure if one is down maybe the other is up.............. 100.iptvprivateserver.tv and 1.iptvprivateserver.tv
Most likely there is no difference......

bigzboss
06-15-2015, 05:00 PM
update:got them all working now.somehow mac was being changed after setup,now that it is staying as i enter it, it is workig fine.strange.but thats why its testing.lol