PDA

View Full Version : dreamlink

sylvia
01-01-2018, 06:43 PM
getting new rig.my tvonline has to go. can you guys give me your opinion on the dlite or t2 which has better picture and speed. thank you

satwatcher
01-17-2018, 01:42 PM
getting new rig.my tvonline has to go. can you guys give me your opinion on the dlite or t2 which has better picture and speed. thank you

I recently purchased a D-Lite. I had a little bit of confusion when first setting it up. Most of the confusion was the Rocket site I use as my provider. These items were quickly addressed and fixed with help from these forums. I had no issues that were directly attributed to the D-Lite itself. The price was VERY VERY reasonable. The unit comes as a complete package, with all needed components for operation. I only have a 1080 TV, but the picture from the D-Lite is FANTASTIC. I think it was one of my better decisions. If I was to answer directly to your question, I would say the D-Lite is a great unit, and I have a feeling I will have many years of quality service from it.

4wheelin
01-17-2018, 01:46 PM
i would go with the T2 if you are interested in kodi also and have a few extra $,i have never been disapointed in picture quality of any of the dreamlinks.