PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Iptv donations and how that works?

CaptainJ
12-29-2017, 08:13 PM
I am new to the IPTV community. I have searched for the question I am about to ask but did not find it in forums. I may have missed it but I looked pretty hard for it.

I just purchased the the dreaklink t1 plus and I am waiting on delivery. I plan on being the testing user for about 5 or 6 of us that are interested in changing over to IPTV service. So if I purchase 1 donation now and then later 1 of the other interested parties decide the service is right for them do we get the 2 = 90 or will it cost us $85 each because we bought the donations at different times although it was purchased on one account? In the end there if all 5 of us purchased the tokens at separate times would we all pay $85 each? Do you have to purchase 5 at the same time to get it for $200 or $40 each?

May be a stupid question but I am just trying to figure out the structure.

Appreciate any help that anyone can offer.

Ryu
12-29-2017, 08:33 PM
if you buy 2 donations for $90 then you pay 45 each. and yes you have to purchase at same time in order to get discount. so more you buy less you pay. hope this will help.

CaptainJ
12-29-2017, 08:39 PM
Thank you. I figured it was set up like that. So it's best to purchase them all at once vs doing it over different periods of time.

Ryu
12-29-2017, 08:43 PM
Thank you. I figured it was set up like that. So it's best to purchase them all at once vs doing it over different periods of time.
you can do that way if you plan to use all donations at same time.
if you want to use them different time period then try to go for reseller option. with reseller option you will be able to activate them one by one and whenever you want them.

duhhud
12-29-2017, 11:25 PM
i think if you buy the 2 for 90 they both start at the same time.not a 100%sure but i think they do

Ryu
12-29-2017, 11:33 PM
i think if you buy the 2 for 90 they both start at the same time.not a 100%sure but i think they do

yes you are correct. thats why in post #4 I mentioned about reseller option.

CaptainJ
12-30-2017, 03:53 PM
you can do that this way if you plan to use all donations at same time.
if you want to use them different time period then try to go for reseller option. with reseller option you will be able to activate them one by one and whenever you want them.

Much appreciated! That is an option I can certainly pursue. So the donations can be purchased at anytime (as long as it's 5 or more at one time) and activated (1 at a time over a period of time) when needed and still get 1 year of service on each donation when activated. I think it take 5 donations to get the resellers option.

Ryu
12-30-2017, 04:40 PM
Much appreciated! That is an option I can certainly pursue. So the donations can be purchased at anytime (as long as it's 5 or more at one time) and activated (1 at a time over a period of time) when needed and still get 1 year of service on each donation when activated. I think it take 5 donations to get the resellers option.

you are very welcome buddy. that is correct. and yes, you need minimum 5 and max 100.

Deadwood
12-30-2017, 11:48 PM
I have a question which relates to 5 android devices. Three are android tv set top boxes which I was planning to use at home and I bought two android tablets which I was going to use when I was away from home. It appears there have been some changes which will prevent me from using my tablets when I am away from home.
It appears the "locks" on Country and ISP will prevent me from using the tablets. If I am locked on my Country, that would be ok since I planned to use them within the country but in another province. However the ISP will prevent me from using another Internet Service Provider so how do I get an IPTV service on 2 android tablets while I'm away from home in another province or will I have to subscribe to a different IPTV provider that allows some form of mobility ?

Ryu
12-31-2017, 12:33 AM
I have a question which relates to 5 android devices. Three are android tv set top boxes which I was planning to use at home and I bought two android tablets which I was going to use when I was away from home. It appears there have been some changes which will prevent me from using my tablets when I am away from home.
It appears the "locks" on Country and ISP will prevent me from using the tablets. If I am locked on my Country, that would be ok since I planned to use them within the country but in another province. However the ISP will prevent me from using another Internet Service Provider so how do I get an IPTV service on 2 android tablets while I'm away from home in another province or will I have to subscribe to a different IPTV provider that allows some form of mobility ?
if your ISP offers wifi hotspots then I would use that. wifi hotspots are pretty good now days. I know they are not available everywhere.
sorry captainJ for hijacking your thread.

dells
12-31-2017, 02:45 PM

try using the "country lock" option only and not the ISP (internet provider lock) option, should work wherever you are, you would need to do an iptv reset to reset those options and you would most likely need to do an iptv reset when using in a different province/location anyways