PDA

View Full Version : Global 4k ugdate

Paulchopz
12-27-2017, 04:24 PM
Can anyone help me I'm looking for a update for my global 4k box wich still has build number 20161222 and I keep hearing about it updating itself but mine has never only updated when the guy I purchased it from emailed me a update file plz help I'm close to buying another box and really like this one

crazed 9.6
12-27-2017, 06:14 PM
Can anyone help me I'm looking for a update for my global 4k box wich still has build number 20161222 and I keep hearing about it updating itself but mine has never only updated when the guy I purchased it from emailed me a update file plz help I'm close to buying another box and really like this one

is the Global box working okay the way it is ?

If so, I would not worry about it, till it happens. Seems internet connection makes a difference

Kimbo
12-28-2017, 05:11 PM
It does automatically, current is 20170920. I never had to but under "my apps" there is an update uploader but no drive to!!!Like Crazed said if is working fine. Check internet also hardwire and wifi!!good luck

NBS
12-28-2017, 05:21 PM

you have the older model of the box and it has the latest update

Paulchopz
12-29-2017, 03:49 PM
Box is working but sound is choppy and I know for a fact there are newer updates for the box and the box works amazing but guess I came to the wrong spot for help thank you everyone and sorry for the inconvenience

NBS
12-29-2017, 04:00 PM
Box is working but sound is choppy and I know for a fact there are newer updates for the box and the box works amazing but guess I came to the wrong spot for help thank you everyone and sorry for the inconvenience

Your info is bad I just talked to the people who brought out the box and they said there is no update.