PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas! newbie question :)

Aitee
12-25-2017, 04:40 PM
Hi everyone! Merry Christmas!

i m fairly new to this, is there anyway i can copy some video files from my USB drive to the dreamlink and watch from there? how do i do that?

thanks!

duhhud
12-25-2017, 07:39 PM
i have never owned a dreamlink but could you not use like file manger and locate your usb drive that is connected to your box and click on the movie and it will play or use one of the players that is installed on the box if any are.

If you have kodi on the box and you have movies on a hard dive that is on your PC. just share the hard drive and in kodi go under video then to files ,add file or source go down to smb click on find the hard drive you shared click on it and save the file your movies are on and then scan it into your library

crazed 9.6
12-25-2017, 07:44 PM
yes duhhud... that is exactly how yu do it with he T1 Plus.

Open My apps option from main screen and there you will find the File Browser.
Click it then you will see an option labeled as Store.
Open that and then you will see the USB devices connected and the SD Card should be shown there too.
If more then one USB drive is connected, they will both show there in that menu.

The T1 Plus will play almost any format, and if you have selected movies in different folders and you play one from inside that folder, then it will automatically switch to the next movie in that folder when the first movie is over.
Or if no folders and just a list on movies, then it will switch automatically too.