PDA

View Full Version : New addons

12-17-2017, 01:44 PM
with all this BS the last couple of months half the addons don't work.
I have a MyGica 1800 and KODI 17.4 and I would to take some time
tomorrow and do a reset.. Then I would like to only put on a few addons
that are now working to get some movies an yesterdays tv shows.
Does anyone have and suggestions???
Thanks

dishuser
12-17-2017, 01:58 PM
google found this ;)
The Top 10 Best Addons December 2017
1. Neptune Rising[/URL] New Covenant Fork with Updated code
2. Covenant[/URL] New XvBMC Repo
3. Rebirth 2017[/URL]
4.Project M[/URL] Updated
5. Star Tec[/URL] Updated
6. Midian [/URL] New
7. Pyramid[/URL]
8. Fsociety (F_50ci3ty)[/URL] New
9.BOB Unleashed [/URL]
10. Elysium [/URL]

dara
12-17-2017, 03:14 PM
Please do not post live links. Live links are those that members can click and go directly to another website. If you copy and paste from other sites, they usually have hyperlinks as well. That site might be benign, but we can't allow the chance that it might not be.

dishuser1 ... every single item on that list had a live link back to wirelessshack. It's ok to post a "coded" link to an article that doesn't violate site rules for advertising.

dishuser
12-17-2017, 03:18 PM
Please do not post live links. Live links are those that members can click and go directly to another website. If you copy and paste from other sites, they usually have hyperlinks as well. That site might be benign, but we can't allow the chance that it might not be.

dishuser1 ... every single item on that list had a live link back to wirelessshack. It's ok to post a "coded" link to an article that doesn't violate site rules for advertising.
I unchecked the box
apparently it doesn't work here

dara
12-17-2017, 03:27 PM
Copy and Paste from other sites, or google searches do often have to be edited to avoid posting live links. As many know, clicking on links can be very dangerous for your computer's health, and the site's health and security.

I'm sorry about the topic hijack, but Moderators are allowed to do that.

Back to the topic... My advice, try finding a few go-to addons that meet your needs, and if they go away, try a different add-on. There are many add-ons that have avoided the hot spotlight that can melt them when media companies notice them. The ones on the list that dishuser1 posted are a good place to start, but eventually they go away and come back in a different form.

andkaal
12-18-2017, 11:23 PM
I wish they would bring back Sportsdevil. I miss my hockey games. That was the best addon for sports along with Pro Sports.

dishuser
12-19-2017, 01:02 AM
try boom! or sports world

andkaal
12-20-2017, 04:11 PM
Thanks, dishuser1. Will try them.

floder2
12-20-2017, 04:39 PM
Thought Looking glass Repo was supporting Sports Devil

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5t4tm5bmb5521sr/repository.lookingglass.zip

Kimbo
12-20-2017, 11:17 PM
nice list!!!!!

dishuser
12-21-2017, 12:01 AM
thanx for the share

1sikguy
12-21-2017, 02:25 AM
I wish they would bring back Sportsdevil. I miss my hockey games. That was the best addon for sports along with Pro Sports.

Sportsdevil is alive and well in the Tantrum TV Repo.. current version is 12/3.

Sports Hub is an exact Pro Sport clone in the Tantrum TV Repo also, but the developer is still working on it to get it working.

1sikguy
12-21-2017, 02:28 AM
Thought Looking glass Repo was supporting Sports Devil

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5t4tm5bmb5521sr/repository.lookingglass.zip

Looking Glass has it but an older version than the one in Tantrum TV

DonaldS
12-23-2017, 10:47 AM
After that Covenant and Exodus thing happened, I moved on to Neptune Rising and up till now, I haven't even given a chance to any addon to replace it. I seriously liked this much.

NEHPYX
12-24-2017, 09:51 AM
I use Kodi`s playlist loader rather than using someones 3rd party addon!
Many of those addons are scraping the same hosts like vidzi ,vidlox,openload etc.
you can make your own playlist using the html addresses from these hosts played back through
the Sportdevil plugin address
plugin://plugin.video.SportsDevil/?mode=1&item=catcher%3dstreams%26url=
You need to add the html url to url= in the codeline.You can get all the movies and tvshows
that these hosts offer as well as update your sports from working sites like cricfree mamahd by
going to these sites all you need is the html address
http://mamahd.in/p/mama.php?id=17804(paste the code to your browser)
of the channels combined with the sportdevil plug in address.The sportdevil plugin will do other streaming sites like
Flimon ustreamyx now and then Arconaitv which needs a new regex.

One step further there are other plugin addresses like youtube dailymotion acestream
and shani`s f4m tester which allows you to play back those .ts streams each addon will have a plug in address.

Eventually you can build a playlist that has just about all of the 3rd party addons on kodi
which may or may not be safer.With your own playlist you can keep it updated if any of those html addresses change
the html addresses usually are longer lasting.

To use the playlist loader you need to make your m3u list name it to whatever.m3u put in a new directory name the directory
place on your desktop the list can be any size.In the playlist loader add a new list, name it use the local file option.
You may have to click through the directories to find the directory you made with your playlist.To update the list
add your streams and save reload the playlist loader any updates will take effect now.

If you know where to find iptv that helps too sites like this will help bulid your playlist

http://axstvdoble.mine.nu/peliculas%20agui/ there are many like this!

bashabear
01-01-2018, 08:10 PM
Neptune rising will not load sources for either movies or TV shows. Whats up with this?

floder2
01-01-2018, 08:30 PM
use this REPO to keep Neptune up to date...........................
http://blamo.teverz.com/

dara
01-01-2018, 08:36 PM
Speaking of the blamo repo, there is a new Covenant fork named "Placenta"...

floder2
01-02-2018, 06:00 AM
Speaking of the blamo repo, there is a new Covenant fork named "Placenta"...

I had one of those when I was born...but my Mom had them throw it away..........

bashabear
01-02-2018, 09:32 PM
I installed Neptune from this repo you posted, and I still cannot get it to load any incoming sources. It displays at the top right of the screen sources incoming and this appears for about 30 seconds, and then at the bottom right it says Neptune no stream available. This is for all movies and TV shows in this addon. All my other addons work fine. Gurzil covenant Cerebol showbox and several others all load streams and play. Is there something in the settings for this addon that needs to be checked?

Deadwood
01-03-2018, 12:55 AM
I read somewhere that some addons will not work with Kodi 17.4 or 17.6 as some will only work with Kodi 17.5 and even then I've read that some players need to be installed to play some of them ? This may or may not be a fact, as things tend to change with Kodi at a fast pace.

Marley
01-03-2018, 10:36 PM
few really great repos out now

Deadwood
01-11-2018, 01:35 PM
Elysium - scroll down until you find IPTV WORLD, this is a real eye opener with HD, 3D, 4D movies that pop with major WOW on UHD HDR screen

majnusing
06-21-2018, 02:30 PM
Thanks a lot for this list. It's really very handy :D
Earlier I was using
https://www.dreamytricks.net/best-live-sports-streaming-sites-free/"]few sites but it's time to use this list.
Thanks again :)