PDA

View Full Version : Can't load any avatars

sikguy
12-16-2017, 10:04 PM
I lost my old userid of '1sikguy', and I had to re-register as 'sikguy'. I have tried my old avatar and many others (some as small as 190x190 pixels) but they all fail to load.

Need some help please

Marley
12-16-2017, 11:02 PM
what info do you get if any

dishuser
12-16-2017, 11:11 PM
what info do you get if any

I just tried and get upload failed

crazed 9.6
12-16-2017, 11:30 PM
I went looking for the 1sikguy avatar online and found it but the page info location came back to iptvTalk and 1sikguy's original avatar.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=1sikguy+pics&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=fKs1WoGgLozt8we15LOoDw

But when I tried loading as an avatar here on sikguy's profile,the address lead no where (it was blank).

I did manage to load a tinypic as an avatar for sikguy thou :)
What yous think??
1sikguy or Meg Ryan :eek:

I could get your other profile working for you , if indeed it is really you, but I still say that you look an awful lot like Meg Ryan :eek:

And your emails are different , so that did not help :)

sikguy
12-17-2017, 03:08 AM
I went looking for the 1sikguy avatar online and found it but the page info location came back to iptvTalk and 1sikguy's original avatar.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=1sikguy+pics&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=fKs1WoGgLozt8we15LOoDw

But when I tried loading as an avatar here on sikguy's profile,the address lead no where (it was blank).

I did manage to load a tinypic as an avatar for sikguy thou :)
What yous think??
1sikguy or Meg Ryan :eek:

I could get your other profile working for you , if indeed it is really you, but I still say that you look an awful lot like Meg Ryan :eek:

And your emails are different , so that did not help :)

What I would REALLY like is to get my 1sikguy logon and avatar back. Can you reset my 1sikguy password, give me a new password, and allow me to log back on as 1sikguy??

And your emails are different , so that did not help :)[/QUOTE]

What I would REALLY like is to get my 1sikguy logon and avatar back. Can you reset my 1sikguy password, give me a new password, and allow me to log back on as 1sikguy??

E-mails are different because I lost the '1*******l. My new e-mail is '*****l.com'. After that change, I could not logon.

To ease your mind (security wise), my last post on the 1sikguy userid was regarding 'Bad Gateway error when saving posts'

P.S. My previous avatar is a far cry from Meg Ryan..HaHa

Marley
12-17-2017, 03:19 AM
wow crazed think you right on that

crazed 9.6
12-17-2017, 03:56 AM
okay bud, I never really had no doubt it was really you.
I was just having some fun :)

I did delete them emails shown, I thought maybe you'd send me a message with them instead :)

I will get new pass and send it to you at this new Meg Ryan avatar member.

sikguy
12-17-2017, 04:00 AM
okay bud, I never really had no doubt it was really you.
I was just having some fun :)

I did delete them emails shown, I thought maybe you'd send me a message with them instead :)

I will get new pass and send it to you at this new Meg Ryan avatar member.

So you will send me a new password that I can logon as 1sikguy with??? If so you just gave me the best Christmas present I could ask for
*****@gmail.com

crazed 9.6
12-17-2017, 04:08 AM
stop posting your email :(

Yes, give e a few minutes.
And the email you posted for original 1sikguy was incorrect. You had the last part correct but the begining name was not.
Send me a private message with the email :)

crazed 9.6
12-17-2017, 04:18 AM
you still here ?
I sent you a private message. Answer back with the correct email that the original 1sikguy registered with.
You had the ending correct but not the beginning.
It is @att.net but what is the correct beginning ?

I will give you a hint in case you forgot..there is a color included in the spelling
example = [email protected]

orange is not the color thou.

Gotta get an answer to me cause my laptop battery is getting awful low and it may go dead soon... then I will be off line till the morning :eek:
I can't give it to yea unless you know the correct email :eek:

crazed 9.6
12-17-2017, 06:38 PM
okay sikguy (aka 1sikguy), you got the email addy correct now :)
Sorry about all the fuss but I needed 100% prove it was indeed you (no matter even thou I always beleived it to be you).
I have to protect the members accounts, your account too :)

You should be good to go now with your 1sikguy account :)

Now the question is... what do we do with Meg Ryan ?
She is very nice on the eyes, seems a shame to loose her :eek: