PDA

View Full Version : Page load error

Refteck
12-13-2017, 02:36 AM
Hello everybody, I am very new to IPTV and am having issues with my Mag 254.

I had to relocate my box, so as usual, I shut it down and relocated it and when I restarted it, it now no longer shows the progress bar when loading and a screen that says "Page loading error, check connection and URL" appears.

internet and Ethernet is enabled. In the embedded portal I can access the internet with no issues so I brought it to a friends and it loads with no issues. I tried a older STB and it works with no issues from our router. I have done numerous resets with no success.

Any help would be appreciated as I am maxed out in my limited knowledge. lol

tonyd33
12-13-2017, 04:47 AM
If you are getting a page loading error, it means there is an Internet connection issue.

It's all trial and error, friend. Try shutting down your Modem (that's your ISP's modem) for about 15 minutes. Take out all connections into that modem and power supply.
If there's a router connected to the modem, take out all connections there too, and power supply. On the Mag 254 take out ethernet cable and power supply. Wait 15 minutes in all cases.
Then after, try putting back all the connections to the modem including power supply, then all the connections to the router then ethernet cable and power supply to MAG.

LYN FRED
12-18-2017, 07:24 PM
Had the same problem bought a new wifi router 40 dollars gives you a new IP address then all is well