I just find out we can buy Z7+ on Patriot Electronics for CAD $210.00

Crazy expensive!

crazy carl
12-21-2017, 02:44 AM
I just find out we can buy Z7+ on Patriot Electronics for CAD $210.00

You can get a shield cheaper....shame shame no your name

Dagwood08
12-21-2017, 01:57 PM
It's $160 US on the Dreamlink US site. Convert that to Cdn. and you're at $210 which is what Patriot is selling it for. Crazy expensive yes, but no more expensive than in the US. Amazon US is selling it for $171 US, even crazier. Selling in the UK for 98 pounds which is $174 Cdn. That's the best deal.

Mano9423
12-22-2017, 02:13 AM
​http://dreamlink.ca

I thought it was supposed to be available on the 20th? I don't see any pricing or ordering information available on the site yet.

Capt.Kangaroo
12-22-2017, 03:08 AM
price is USD159. if you contact them and leave message they will offer

www.dreamlink.ca

Munstah
12-22-2017, 04:40 AM
that price is seems hella greedy.. $170 CAD should be max retail price but of course when you factor shipping on top of that for those who are not local I guess you end up right around there.

crazy carl
12-22-2017, 12:39 PM
that price is seems hella greedy.. $170 CAD should be max retail price but of course when you factor shipping on top of that for those who are not local I guess you end up right around there.

It’s hard whe it’s close to the same price as a shield...now don’t get me wrong everyone has to eat will see what software optimizations can be done on this box that will offset the costs. Sure Android 7 is great but if it’s not being utilized properly and still running an app that’s optimized for 4 series then they will need to step there game up. I think why happened was that the Z7plus was never intended for the North American market but when Dreamlink released the spec sheet for the T2 and people were upset about the ram issue they decided to market the formuler at a hefty price could be wrong completely but like I said it’s hard to justifiy the price when an the shield is around the same price and just a way more capable device

Shoma
12-24-2017, 05:49 AM
Just ordered one for CAD $169 on canada amazon and free shipping.

magda
12-27-2017, 04:38 AM
Very good price but they do not ship to USA :(

NBS
12-27-2017, 11:49 AM

so no warranty

osaga
12-27-2017, 02:26 PM
so no warranty

why wouldn't there be warranty... its the manufacturer that offers the warranty... I bought quite a few things from Amazon with no issues with warranty work when needed

ep77
12-27-2017, 05:20 PM
You can find it for $140 - tax included in Mississauga.

NBS
12-27-2017, 05:32 PM
why wouldn't there be warranty... its the manufacturer that offers the warranty... I bought quite a few things from Amazon with no issues with warranty work when needed

There are threads already on the subject Where are you going to send it to get it fixed?
Buy from an authorized dealer

Capt.Kangaroo
12-27-2017, 06:46 PM
As NBS said
Buy from an authorized dealer
See Sticky Post

Shoma
12-28-2017, 04:17 AM
Exactly! And authorized dealer price is 226 with shipping. The same with Buzztv 3000, I paid around 100 on amazon while AD price was around 140.

NBS
12-28-2017, 01:00 PM
Exactly! And authorized dealer price is 226 with shipping. The same with Buzztv 3000, I paid around 100 on amazon while AD price was around 140.

Exactly? Whats your point?

Shoma
12-28-2017, 05:07 PM
Exactly? Whats your point?

I meant to reply to this post:

http://iptvtalk.net/images/styles/DeFraction/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by NBS http://iptvtalk.net/images/styles/DeFraction/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?p=221987#post221987)
so no warranty

Amd my point is the Authorized Dealers becoming greedy in my opinion.

NBS
12-28-2017, 05:22 PM
I meant to reply to this post:

http://iptvtalk.net/images/styles/DeFraction/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by NBS http://iptvtalk.net/images/styles/DeFraction/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?p=221987#post221987)
so no warranty

Amd my point is the Authorized Dealers becoming greedy in my opinion.

so all you have to do is send it to korea

Epic Dad
01-02-2018, 02:24 AM

Post if it's real or just a T1 with a Z7+ sticker added to it. I read on Reddit that is exactly what happened to another person. They posted the pic of it too. Super dirty if you ask me.

pointprim
01-02-2018, 05:36 AM
I bought a Formuler Z7+ on Amazon and the seller shipped me a Dreamlink T2.

Where is the best place to buy a Z7+ in the USA?

Thanks!

Shoma
01-02-2018, 06:39 AM
Post if it's real or just a T1 with a Z7+ sticker added to it. I read on Reddit that is exactly what happened to another person. They posted the pic of it too. Super dirty if you ask me.

Received it on Friday even though supposed to come on the 2nd of January and it is Z7+ for real, with a huge dual wi-fi antena :). Luckily, my router is 5' away from the box so I can use that USB port for something else.

I did not get a Remote control extender with the box, so amazon offered 20% off, which I think was more than fair. Got the money back already.

So, no complaints here :)

Mano9423
01-02-2018, 11:33 AM
Received it on Friday even though supposed to come on the 2nd of January and it is Z7+ for real, with a huge dual wi-fi antena :). Luckily, my router is 5' away from the box so I can use that USB port for something else.

I did not get a Remote control extender with the box, so amazon offered 20% off, which I think was more than fair. Got the money back already.

So, no complaints here :)

If you got the wifi extender its the NA version and it shouldn’t have come with the IR extender. That only comes with the Euro version of the box.

MrPat
01-02-2018, 11:41 AM
Shoma you got a bonus from amazon. The NA version does not contain the ir extender only the UK version has it. Same as the UK version does not have the antenna as it's internal. The only other difference between them is the power cords. The manual shows there is a ir extender but it's not in any NA version same as the manual does not show the antenna but it's there. This is the fault of Formuler because they used the same manual in both versions of thier boxes. No NA manual so when people look at the manual it says it should be in the box. People see what is missing but not what has been added.

crazy carl
01-02-2018, 04:32 PM
I bought a Formuler Z7+ on Amazon and the seller shipped me a Dreamlink T2.

Where is the best place to buy a Z7+ in the USA?

Thanks!

This is some shady tihs right here... people let the public know who the seller is as well as report complaints to both amazon and your credit card company

pointprim
01-02-2018, 04:47 PM
This is some shady tihs right here... people let the public know who the seller is as well as report complaints to both amazon and your credit card company

I agree that it looks really shady. I contacted the seller on Amazon and asked them what they are going to do about it. This was their response:

"There was a mixup with the shipment this time. I am extremely sorry about it. Can you please return it back to amazon and we are listing it with amazon again correctly soon."

So I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt that this is an innocent error.

However, I'm not ok with returning the item without it being replaced with a Z7+ because that is what I ordered.

The seller has replied and is being very responsive at the moment, so that is a good sign. I'll post an update when there is a resolution.

Shoma
01-02-2018, 10:59 PM
Shoma you got a bonus from amazon. The NA version does not contain the ir extender only the UK version has it. Same as the UK version does not have the antenna as it's internal. The only other difference between them is the power cords. The manual shows there is a ir extender but it's not in any NA version same as the manual does not show the antenna but it's there. This is the fault of Formuler because they used the same manual in both versions of thier boxes. No NA manual so when people look at the manual it says it should be in the box. People see what is missing but not what has been added.

I did not know that, I was just checking wat was in the manual. Thanks for clarifying MrPat!

magda
01-03-2018, 06:28 PM
Anybody heard about hxxp://buydreamlink.com/ they selling z7+ for $159 free shipping they are from Canada :)

85am99
01-03-2018, 11:13 PM
No Advertising
100% authentic products
100% satisfaction

Kaiz0ku
01-04-2018, 02:39 PM
Hats off I absolutely love z7+. Some things to note on NA version:

1) It comes with external wifi antenna instead of IR Extender.
2) Amazon box didn't include any batteries.
3) HDMI cable seems 1.4 (HDMI+Ethernet). Note: Box should be capable of HDMI 2.0a.

This makes the price above 120 Overpriced.

magda
01-04-2018, 04:41 PM
Also be aware some boxes from Amazon have no Bluetooth installed !!

crazy carl
01-04-2018, 06:33 PM
Hats off I absolutely love z7+. Some things to note on NA version:

1) It comes with external wifi antenna instead of IR Extender.
2) Amazon box didn't include any batteries.
3) HDMI cable seems 1.4 (HDMI+Ethernet). Note: Box should be capable of HDMI 2.0a.

This makes the price above 120 Overpriced.

Remember with any grey market product, 90% of what you buy should be based on support for the product. You can go and buy. 30-50 android box and unless your willing to flash it with a different Rom that’s community support your 30-50 box is likely a glitchy mess that will likely be a door stop in 3-6 months if not right off the bat. You pay a premium for a box that offers support for both software updates, firmware updates, the mytvonline app and for the apptoid market. You also have the luxury of having a site like this where middleman (resellers,devolper,other buyers) assist one in other to aid in problems, faqs and provide updates to products, software updates and firmware updates..listen I could sit here and ramble on about why people pay what they do but I think this explanation should be a good enough reason for anyone

TvBoxSale
01-05-2018, 04:51 AM
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/offer-listing/B0786XTLF3/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new

dreamlink.com

psycon
01-05-2018, 09:44 PM
you can get em for 160CAD on amazon from numerous sellers

dishuser
01-05-2018, 10:55 PM
you can get em for 160CAD on amazon from numerous sellers

according to the post before yours you can get them cheaper

Kaiz0ku
01-09-2018, 10:30 PM
Also be aware some boxes from Amazon have no Bluetooth installed !!

NA version doesn't come with Bluetooth only external antenna.

Kaiz0ku
01-09-2018, 10:40 PM
Remember with any grey market product, 90% of what you buy should be based on support for the product. You can go and buy. 30-50 android box and unless your willing to flash it with a different Rom that’s community support your 30-50 box is likely a glitchy mess that will likely be a door stop in 3-6 months if not right off the bat. You pay a premium for a box that offers support for both software updates, firmware updates, the mytvonline app and for the apptoid market. You also have the luxury of having a site like this where middleman (resellers,devolper,other buyers) assist one in other to aid in problems, faqs and provide updates to products, software updates and firmware updates..listen I could sit here and ramble on about why people pay what they do but I think this explanation should be a good enough reason for anyone

Are you suggesting to stick with Mag boxes which does the same and are competively priced?

stdly
01-12-2018, 07:36 PM
I bought one of these yesterday from Wintronic in Mississauga he had 6 or so in stock $139 Canadian plus tax, on there site they are $149.
I hate the remote and of course the huge wifi antenna but other than that the box is ok in KODI did scan my huge library about 10 times faster than my T1 plus but tv is about the same as the T1 plus.

crazed 9.6
02-11-2019, 11:32 PM
I been looking online for a Z7+5g model and could not find one in stock from a couple authorized dealers, but I did find it in stock at the store shown coded below.
They also have free shipping and 10% off with coupon code for the next 3 days
Coupon code is shown on the site , or open their chat window and they will help you out :)

https://dreamlinkstore.com/