PDA

View Full Version : dreamlink warranty

inincognito
12-04-2017, 09:27 PM
I bought a dreamlink t1 plus during the summer from Wintronic computers plus (stay away from these guys). They told me there's a manufacturer's warranty when I bought it. The box stopped working yesterday and I called them about the manufacturer's warranty. Now they tell me there is no warranty. I asked them who made it and whats their contact info and they have no clue; told me to try google.

Does anyone know how I can get in touch whoever makes this box and get warranty service?

Marley
12-05-2017, 01:56 AM
do you have a receipt for it ? and what i been reading they do try help wonder what changed with them if they are a dreamlink dealer you should have one yr warranty on box i think but thats me saying that

NBS
12-05-2017, 02:00 AM
do you have a receipt for it ? and what i been reading they do try help wonder what changed with them if they are a dreamlink dealer you should have one yr warranty on box i think but thats me saying that

I have mentioned before that there is no warranty unless you buy from an authorized dealer
The one year manufacturer warranty is useless as who is going to send it to korea?

Marley
12-05-2017, 02:03 AM
they even say
Warranty

One year manufacturer warranty.

Marley
12-05-2017, 03:22 AM
yea sending it there is 147.00 dollars no one would do that

MrPat
12-05-2017, 11:52 AM
The computer store is not lying to you. They said there is a manufactures warranty and there is one but its not the stores responsibility for the return its yours. Like the other poster has said if you want to return it to the manufacture for warranty service they are in korea so ya the cost makes the warranty useless. Did you ask the store about return policy or if they are an authorized dealer? Not trying to to put you down but you have to remember these boxes are not main stream and do come from korea, no store is obligated to take back any product after a sale unless stated at the time of sale and is usually covered under an extended warranty.

inincognito
12-05-2017, 06:49 PM
The computer store is not lying to you. They said there is a manufactures warranty and there is one but its not the stores responsibility for the return its yours. Like the other poster has said if you want to return it to the manufacture for warranty service they are in korea so ya the cost makes the warranty useless. Did you ask the store about return policy or if they are an authorized dealer? Not trying to to put you down but you have to remember these boxes are not main stream and do come from korea, no store is obligated to take back any product after a sale unless stated at the time of sale and is usually covered under an extended warranty.

Wintronics Computers Plus told me there was a manufacturers warranty. I took their word for it. Sounds like your a shill for them.

When I told them my box wasnt working they said there was no warranty and that I could try googling dreamlink to find out who makes them.

You can start by telling me who the manufacturer. Apparently according to MrPat there is a warranty. What I want is someone to honor the warranty. Maybe I should just take someone to small claims for misrepresentation.

MrPat
12-05-2017, 07:45 PM
Be very carefully who you call a shill. I do not have anything to do with any store. You slander without any proof. I only point out to you that manufacturer warranty means manufacture not store. So if you want to send it back to Korea and spend the 147.00 for the warranty service please do so.

Marley
12-05-2017, 08:12 PM
look we always say buy from someone you know same with codes look you should know what your getting into when you do this stuff i know it sucks sometimes i did what you did lets say a few yrs back when i was newbie i lost 187.00 that way it sucks but i learn lesson that why i always say buy from the right providers many members are here to help all no one wants lose money it to hard to come by so again you and i are not fools other play with wording thats gets us if you paid by credit card on some you have year to fight that company

Farmer1
12-05-2017, 08:13 PM
I think what inincognito needs is a place to contact for warranty I know it is the manufacture of the product
The deal is Authorized dealers will give you a 1 year warranty returned to that dealer
Unauthorized dealers have no obligation to give you warranty Unless they offer a 30 day dealer warranty
With unauthorized dealer as MrPat said the responsibility is all on you to look after returning it to the manufacturer. This route will most likely cost you more then buying a new unit from an authorized dealer.
Dreamlink authorized dealers that would look after your warranty, that being said the dreamlink warranty is good if you bought through a authorized dealer.

Sorry I know this is not the answer you where looking for.

Marley
12-05-2017, 08:16 PM
Dreamlink stands by there warranty when you get it from the right dealers thats why many ask where and how do i get box .

Marley
12-05-2017, 08:21 PM
also doing this from Dreamlink Dealer will stop clones if they ever come out which i hope never happens

inincognito
12-05-2017, 10:47 PM
Dreamlink stands by there warranty when you get it from the right dealers thats why many ask where and how do i get box .

Who is Dreamlink? Why is contact info so hard to find, maybe you could pass it along. I dont really care if its in Asia or wherever.

Also, if you dont mind who are these "Authorized" dealers? Are you speaking on their behalf?

Marley
12-05-2017, 11:17 PM
http://buydreamlink.com/product/dreamlink-t2-2/

Marley
12-05-2017, 11:21 PM
Captainkangaroo should know more maybe he will post where to get them

Marley
12-05-2017, 11:24 PM
and before buying ask them if there a Dreamlink Dealer

inincognito
12-07-2017, 03:48 PM
Whats Dreamlink's contact info?

crazed 9.6
12-07-2017, 07:47 PM
http://dreamlink.ca/

inincognito, try use the Contact Us function at that site

NBS
12-07-2017, 08:04 PM
That's a dealer Good luck.

Bkman2020
12-07-2017, 09:26 PM
sounds to me these boxes are throw away boxes once they die.

inincognito
12-09-2017, 09:36 AM
Its also that shitty dealer *********. Those people will say anything to you.

crazed 9.6
12-09-2017, 07:41 PM
inincognito, we do not give bad opinions about dealers here at iptvTalk
Afterall, it is an opinion and not a fact.
Unless you show prove that you been scammed, otherwise we can not allow bad opinions to be posted on our boards.
They may do the same to us if we allowed that :eek:

Makes for bad business all the way around :(

inincognito
12-14-2017, 06:53 AM
I can prove that Wintronic Computers Plus have scammed me. I have screenshots and on my receipt it clearly states there is a one year warranty.

dishuser
12-14-2017, 11:02 AM
I can prove that Wintronic Computers Plus have scammed me. I have screenshots and on my receipt it clearly states there is a one year warranty.

a warranty from who?

Farmer1
12-14-2017, 04:32 PM

That being the case you will have to take this up with with the dealer.

Thread closed