PDA

View Full Version : mag 254 asking for password

wineonnine
12-04-2017, 07:21 PM
my mag 254 has been down 6 months or longer, picture was flipping. got it fix yesterday !!
now when it goes to open it says enter password. Have I been lock out by server ? No server
since last 6 months plus. How do I fix this ? appreciate any and all help wine did ck lock out
no ans for this

crazed 9.6
12-04-2017, 07:29 PM
is it asking for the username and password to access the iptv server ?
Or what password are you referring to ?

wineonnine
12-04-2017, 09:46 PM
that's what I needed to know.i think its for donation. have not used the box since it started flipping. You help me fix it by clicking
on f one back in oct 10. posted a thank you yesterday to you for your help in oct. had health problems,
just getting back . anyway to remove that or do I have to set up a donation

crazed 9.6
12-05-2017, 03:41 AM
that's what I needed to know.i think its for donation. have not used the box since it started flipping. You help me fix it by clicking
on f one back in oct 10. posted a thank you yesterday to you for your help in oct. had health problems,
just getting back . anyway to remove that or do I have to set up a donation

do you still have an active donation ?
Send me in a private message, your email and any donation number you may have and I can check on that.

wineonnine
12-05-2017, 08:54 PM
I have two donations, I will switch one to the mag that I just fix the flipping on.
See if that fixes the problem thanks for the help, ill post what happens wine

wineonnine
12-11-2017, 08:31 PM
cannot get to anything except bios. don't see anyway to factory reset. I will check with donation that was in it at the time too see
if they have it block. if anybody got a way to factory reset would appreciate the help wine

tonyd33
12-12-2017, 12:12 AM
cannot get to anything except bios. don't see anyway to factory reset. I will check with donation that was in it at the time too see
if they have it block. if anybody got a way to factory reset would appreciate the help wine

Bios is where you do the factory re-set on mag 254.Once your in bios scroll down to DEF.SETTINGS and press ok then save.If this doesn't work you can watch vids on youtube,just google how to re-set mag 254.

wineonnine
12-13-2017, 07:36 PM
THANK YOU!! ill give it a shot - post what happened wine

wineonnine
12-13-2017, 09:15 PM
THANK YOU!! ill give it a shot - post what happened wine

worked , everything working, appreciate the help! wine

tonyd33
12-14-2017, 01:06 AM
worked , everything working, appreciate the help! wine

That's great enjoy.