PDA

View Full Version : New Updates

Capt.Kangaroo
11-29-2017, 08:15 AM
Free Tv Pro
Japanese channels added.
Please uninstall and install again Free tv pro.

Dol2 Updated on epg time table issue. V1.8.6
Set Epg mode to UTC.

2_4_THE_$
12-11-2017, 01:34 AM
Free Tv Pro
Japanese channels added.
Please uninstall and install again Free tv pro.

Dol2 Updated on epg time table issue. V1.8.6
Set Epg mode to UTC.

EPG change to UTC with NFPS server seems to jump the EPG by 5 hours. Does not seems to resolve the 1 hour daylight savings time issue.

JaguarJo
01-22-2018, 11:38 PM
EPG change to UTC with NFPS server seems to jump the EPG by 5 hours. Does not seems to resolve the 1 hour daylight savings time issue.

I've found my DreamLink's EPG is exactly two hours behind current ET with Rocket, and if I set the TZ to Denver (MT = two hours behind) the EPG lines up with current programming. This seems like such a simple issue to fix, I can't imagine why it has not been corrected. Who is responsible--the manufacturer or the server?

2_4_THE_$
01-23-2018, 12:47 AM
So the times line up in the EPG but does that put your actual time to 2 hours off?

JaguarJo
02-20-2018, 06:32 AM
I've found my DreamLink's EPG is exactly two hours behind current ET with Rocket, and if I set the TZ to Denver (MT = two hours behind) the EPG lines up with current programming. This seems like such a simple issue to fix, I can't imagine why it has not been corrected. Who is responsible--the manufacturer or the server?

It has been another month since your post and nothing from Rocket. I won't renew with them when my sub is up--plenty of other sources!

crazed 9.6
02-20-2018, 07:36 AM
It has been another month since your post and nothing from Rocket. I won't renew with them when my sub is up--plenty of other sources!

so send rocket an email about it, because Rocket does not read threads like these and I am sure not many that do read it would care weather or not you go elsewhere.