PDA

View Full Version : Buzztv box closed captions for livetv

baddog93
11-28-2017, 07:43 PM
Hey guys any help with this?
When I go to a channel I see that it shows a green button for subtitles but when I push it nothing happens. Does this mean there’s no subtitles or am I missing a step?

Thanks in advance guys

ilan
11-28-2017, 08:03 PM
If the source does not have subtitles, and there's a good chance it doesn't, enabling subtitles will have no effect.

baddog93
11-28-2017, 08:06 PM
If the source does not have subtitles, and there's a good chance it doesn't, enabling subtitles will have no effect.

Gotcha, and all of the channels like AMC, FOX, NBA channels are these sources and they most likely won’t have subtitiles?

crazy carl
11-28-2017, 11:43 PM
Gotcha, and all of the channels like AMC, FOX, NBA channels are these sources and they most likely won’t have subtitiles?

Not likely it would be quite hard to implement a feature to do this..thus why it hasn’t been done and probably can’t be

baddog93
11-29-2017, 05:08 AM
Not likely it would be quite hard to implement a feature to do this..thus why it hasn’t been done and probably can’t be

Okay, no problem. I have another app that has subtitles included so it’s not a huge deal if I can’t get it for livetv, thanks for the replies gentlemen