PDA

View Full Version : Losing signal turning t.v. off and back on

zhong
11-19-2017, 03:29 PM
When I use Rocket IPTV with Mag. 254 box, after it boots up and loads and I select a channel and it plays video on the t.v. from a channel.

I wish to turn off t.v. temporarly, but still allow signal to be working after I turn power back on, on the t.v..

After I turn power off to the t.v. and turn it back on the t.v. it shows video signal for a few seconds then it loses signal and I have to reboot the Mag. 254 and allow it to reload in order to get video again.

I wonder is this normal or bug in the software or hardware ?

Should I be able to turn off and on power of t.v. without losing the t.v. signal using IPTV Rocket ?

Thanks

Zhong

Digitaldan
11-20-2017, 01:49 PM
Try and go to Settings in Stalker. Go to "Video". Look for HDMI Reaction and set for "Ignore". That should take care of it. To be sure it is set, check the setting after you exit out of "Video" by going back to that and making sure the setting took. Might have to reboot the Mag. Hope that does it for you. Have a great day!

zhong
11-20-2017, 08:09 PM
Thanks a lot, it worked.

Zhong

Try and go to Settings in Stalker. Go to "Video". Look for HDMI Reaction and set for "Ignore". That should take care of it. To be sure it is set, check the setting after you exit out of "Video" by going back to that and making sure the setting took. Might have to reboot the Mag. Hope that does it for you. Have a great day!