PDA

View Full Version : Recordings have some "slow motion" parts on video playback...

guygoy
11-17-2017, 03:17 PM
Hello friends;

When I playback a recording session I noticed that on many if not all recordings, there is always a kind of slow-motion part on video (for about 10 seconds)and then it goes back to regular playback speed. I tried several channels on recordings and pretty much find that "slow motion moving" part of every recording I make...

I don't think it has to do with my internet speed or streaming but simply put, the recordings are not perfectly smooth on playback, just like some kind of bug on recording maybe. It seems to happen frequently and when you know it, you kind of expect it while in playback mode and it gets in your head when watching a movie or something...

I don't know if someone else has noticed this or if it just me but just want to say that the playback of recordings may have some bugs to be fixed...(Unless it's just me that has this kind of problem)

Thanks...

kf6dlq
11-19-2017, 01:39 AM
I have this as well, with both recordings and Time Shift. Is this a confirmed bug? Seems to have appeared since the last update. I have a few users on a service we run as well with a dreamlink, and it seems they have it as well, so it is not just you.

--L