PDA

View Full Version : DL T6 and IPTV

jeep91
11-15-2017, 07:04 AM
Tried following instructions to get the emulator going on the t6 to get iptv. Im a bit confused though. I get blue screen and message server not found or something. Also , when configuring in profile i dont see where to put donation number. I have t6 with kodi 15 on it. Iks was working but gone now. I want to switch to iptv. I feel very lost have read alot but still confused how to get iptv going. Am i supposed to try a stalker client app or pvr or something? Any help is greatly appreciated.

crazed 9.6
11-15-2017, 03:15 PM
that T6 is a bit touchy when it comes to the emulator installation.
I think if you click on either upper corner of the screen is where them hidden functions are found.

But there is another way that you can use your T6 with iptv... and that is with a an M3U Playlist
Check the link below for a how to on that.
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?27538-Dreamlink-T6-Using-the-Playlist-Loader-with-an-M3U-Playlist

If any trouble please do not hesitate to post back here.
For instance, if you can not find that Playlist Player or what ever the issue may be.

jeep91
11-15-2017, 11:08 PM
Thanks a mill. I read through it and was wondering ...i have nfps donation and it says iptv 66 or rocket. Will it work with nfps and where do i go to create the account? Thanks again

crazed 9.6
11-15-2017, 11:10 PM
yup, nfps will work same.
I wrote that tutorial before NFPS went with the addition of the m3u format, but they followed suit shortly after I posted that.

http://iptvprivateserver.is/

jeep91
11-15-2017, 11:14 PM
Oh, also i just noticed in email when donation was sent that there is no 16 digit order number. Just the 12 digit don and other items. Am i missing something?

crazed 9.6
11-15-2017, 11:21 PM
Oh, also i just noticed in email when donation was sent that there is no 16 digit order number. Just the 12 digit don and other items. Am i missing something?

did you buy from a private guy or direct from that iptvprivateserver.is site ?

If from a reseller(private guy), he should have given you a Client ID that replaced that 16 digit order number. He can not give you the order number because he may have many clients on that same order and he does not want his clients able to see his full order.

You can also click on my name and send me a private message with that donation number and I can find either that order number or your client ID for you.

* and I fixed the tutorial to show NFPS as well.
Thnx for the heads up on that :)

jeep91
11-15-2017, 11:30 PM
clicked on name but not getting option to send message. Maybe cuz on mobile phone?

crazed 9.6
11-15-2017, 11:33 PM
yes, that mobile phone will not have the message option.
But I will send you a message and that way it may appear on your screen and you may be able to use that to access the message and return a message to me.... otherwise you will have to get to a PC or laptop.

sending message now :)

jeep91
11-15-2017, 11:46 PM
Sent it. Hope i did it right..

crazed 9.6
11-15-2017, 11:51 PM
yup, I received it.

And it is as I suspected. You purchased from a private sale.
I can not give you the 16 digit order number because he has approx 50 clients on that same order number, so I can not betray his trust.
But I can give you the Client ID and you can use that in place of the order number.
I tried it at the website with the Client ID and 12 digit donation number and does work to open your code :)

I sent you back a message again with the needed Client ID

jeep91
11-16-2017, 12:36 AM
Thanks! Im gone try it now.

jeep91
11-16-2017, 01:00 AM
ok ran into first hiccup. when copy url link and enter it in browser, says http 404 not found?? also, I'm having hard time thinking that if I'm doing these downloads on the computer, how I will get it to work on dreamlink t6...I guess how will this changes and settings on computer going to affect the receiver? sorry...newbie at this lol.

jeep91
11-16-2017, 01:05 AM
oh, wait. highlighted all the way to .tv and now takes me stalker portal. but get this:

Your STB is not supported

Reload portal

Account info

Payment

jeep91
11-16-2017, 01:14 AM
also, that url is the same as the iptv portal...just fyi

crazed 9.6
11-16-2017, 01:23 AM
what URL are you referring to ?

crazed 9.6
11-16-2017, 01:27 AM
also, that url is the same as the iptv portal...just fyi
That is not the URL to get a Playlist

Recheck the How to get a Playlist thread

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?28277-How-to-get-an-NFPS-Playlist

click that live link and it will take you to the How to page

crazed 9.6
11-16-2017, 01:34 AM
you will have to re-read that T6 and Playlist thread too.

You transfer the Playlist that you get from the nfps website with a USB device and then onto your T6 (well actually onto the Player that is on your T6)

It explains all that in that T6 tutorial thread.

You will need to be at a PC or laptop to do the USB transfer.

jeep91
11-16-2017, 01:56 AM
Ok i will reread. But the url that i see "right below where the mac address was" is the one im referring to. http1iptv...etc...let me take another stab at it. Thanks

crazed 9.6
11-16-2017, 02:06 AM
yes, that is the URL if it also has your 12 digit code included.
That URL is not meant to open a website. It opens a hot file ( a small pop up window should appear with an option to save or open),That file is your m3u Playlist. You save that file onto your PC.

p1.iptvprivateserver.tv:80/get.php?username=xxxxxxxxxxxx&password=xxxxxxxxxxxxx&type=m3u_plus&output=ts

That is what the URL should look like, with your code replacing the Xs
At the website, just high lite that complete URL and right click on it and choose to Open in New Window, or copy the complete URL and paste into your Browser and go there. A popup window should show up with the Save or Open options. The Webpage itself is just a blank webpage.

I did try it with your code and the popup window did appear (hot file, I call it)

jeep91
11-16-2017, 02:12 AM
So, ok. I deleted mac and reverted to 0's. Then a playlist appeared. Hit the down arrow and chose generic M3U. Then a url appeared directly below as http://p1......etc. This not the url, right?

jeep91
11-16-2017, 02:13 AM
Oh...ok. Sorry. Had not read your post. What im doing wrong is im not highlighting the 12 digit donation number. Ill try that.

crazed 9.6
11-16-2017, 02:35 AM
So, ok. I deleted mac and reverted to 0's. Then a playlist appeared. Hit the down arrow and chose generic M3U. Then a url appeared directly below as http://p1......etc. This not the url, right?
Yes, that is correct. Highlight that URL and right click on it.

Oh...ok. Sorry. Had not read your post. What im doing wrong is im not highlighting the 12 digit donation number. Ill try that.
No, that 12 digit donation number has nothing to do with getting the Playlist.

When I said that I did it with your code, I just meant that I used your login and was able to get the Playlist as outlined.

jeep91
11-16-2017, 02:57 AM
Ok. Got the hot link on usb drive and mounted the drive unto receiver. How do i get playlist unto receiver?

crazed 9.6
11-16-2017, 03:08 AM
the Playlist Loader used to be included in the Super Repo
A Repo is a Repository where many applications can be found, depending on the repository (some have different content)

Check that T6 thread again and about half way down it explains how to install the Super Repo onto the T6 thru Kodi
Then you would look in the Video Addons thru your Kodi and the Playlist Loader should be there. Then next is when you load that Playlist.

If after installing and the Playlist Loader is not there, let us know and we will find another way to get it.

jeep91
11-16-2017, 04:49 AM
Ok . will look for that. In the meantime i decided to use es file explorer and got it going but stuck on one channel lol. There no way to get a channel list or guide..but ok i meed to work on getting that super repo.

crazed 9.6
11-16-2017, 04:59 AM
Ok . will look for that. In the meantime i decided to use es file explorer and got it going but stuck on one channel lol. There no way to get a channel list or guide..but ok i meed to work on getting that super repo.

Playlist Loader is nothing real special either. Not many bells and whistles so to speak.
What ever Player you try and there are many, and it works good on that T6, then thats the one you want :)

You can install apk files onto that T6 as well. That opens up some more options, like installing Players in apk format if a certain Player cant be found thru a Kodi repo or Kodi zip file.

EPG guides are possible with m3u, yes... Check my signature below and the first link seen there.

jeep91
11-16-2017, 06:09 AM
Ok. So was able to get playlist loader from super repo and got the channels list going. Now however i only get one channel working the chching. But got pretty far though lol. Thanks so much for help and patience.

jeep91
11-16-2017, 02:40 PM
Ok...looks like so far there 3 channels..the first two and some random one way down the list in the Spanish section a sports channel. But when selecting most channels it just says working and does nothing, or others say something like unable to load channel check log..might trting another player work?

crazed 9.6
11-16-2017, 05:09 PM
Should be getting the channels now,. Your Playlist m3u file is good.

I am gonna get the T6 hooked up here this morning.
I will report back with my findings.

crazed 9.6
11-16-2017, 07:38 PM
The T6 and Playlist Loader is working.
Seems all the channels are working, the many that were checked were working.
Navigation is slow. When this happens the functions do not work very well. Hard to even get into the channel list while viewing a channel. If it buffers and freezes up for any amount of time then navigation in the menus or even changing the channel is impossible till the channel actually starts playing again.
Also to get to the channel list to change the channels is very slow in response, so slow that I do not even know which button I pressed to get there :eek:

Okay, so that Playlist Loader does not seem to work well, and maybe due to the Kodi 15.0 on this T6

Gonna test some other m3u Players next.

In Kodi Bar and in Programs and then in Android apps is where we find the ES File Explorer.
Here we see the external storage (USB device or sdCard) and other apps that your T6 may have onboard (installed) will also show up there.
I have the SimpleIPTV app showing up there.

Simple IPTV app needs an addition Player to view the channels.
It asks for MX Player. So I will see if I can get that installed.

MX-Player .apk download site...

https://mx-player.en.uptodown.com/android

https://mx-player.en.uptodown.com/android/download
To install the MX-Player apk.
Download it and place on USB drive.
Mount that drive onto the T6.
Then get back into Kodi Bar and Program and into Androis Apps
There you will see Appinstaller. Open it and choose USB
It will now scan for any and all apk files on that drive, let it scan.

I ran into a snag here.
The MXPlayer apk does not appear on my drive, shown in the T6 appinstaller USB menu. Other apk files I have on that drive are there.
Maybe a upload error. Gonna start again with a fresh download.

jeep91
11-16-2017, 08:28 PM
ok..thanks. so definitely the playlist loader probably the issue but the M3U is good? yea, only those 3 channels I mentioned came in the many others I clicked on did nothing or gave a error message. so, the plan is to use simple iptv with mx player? thanks

crazed 9.6
11-16-2017, 08:41 PM
ok..thanks. so definitely the playlist loader probably the issue but the M3U is good? yea, only those 3 channels I mentioned came in the many others I clicked on did nothing or gave a error message. so, the plan is to use simple iptv with mx player? thanks

check my added info on my last post.
That MXPlayer install is giving me issues.
Right now I am trying the VLC apk install.. since I had that one already on my USB drive.

You can try that SimpleIPTV app and the MXPlayer install.
If you have that SimpleIPTV app on your T6 ... if not you will need to get that apk and install as I outlined in how to install apk thru the Appinstaller.
Google search SimpleIPTV apk and you prolly will find it.
You may have better luck with the MXPlayer download then I had :)

Meantime I am gonna continue with this VLC install and will report back.

You should have gotten channels to show thou, besides those 3 :eek:
Every channel i turned to with the Playlist Loader did work, but navigation and things were just too slow.

jeep91
11-16-2017, 09:25 PM
Ok. Read the added post. For the app not appearing maybe the usb drive needs to be formatted? Has happened in the past to me. Also, sometimes tbe usb drive needs to have lots of memory left in it..happened also. Well if no other changes between now and then i will follow your instructions when i get home for the iptv. Thanks

crazed 9.6
11-16-2017, 09:32 PM
still on it bud.
Your USB fixes are spot on... I did what you said already too.
I got side tracked with this VLC Player thou. It did load okay, but having trouble accessing it.

With all the info here thou, yes you can use all that and see what kinda results you get.

Important.. when you load an apk file, look for it after loading, in that same Program -- Android Apps menu.
If loading thru Kodi and a zip file or repo, then afterwards look for it in Video Addons
I think is how that works... I got so much things happening right now with this T6 testing I am getting con=fused :)
I will be alright thou and eventually will get some good results:)

kens
11-16-2017, 09:34 PM
You should just use Kodi with PVR IPTV Simple Client.
Type in the Playlist URL address in the PVR settings and use this address in the PVR EPG Guide settings;

hxxps://raw.githubusercontent.com/kens13/epg/master/guide_kens.xml
(*Change hxxps: to https: )

That will get you started. Then you can make a modified playlist to adjust channel numbers etc.

I also recommend Perfect Player(Google Playstore)
/kens

jeep91
11-17-2017, 06:37 AM
Ok. So, not sure how but now getting more channels..though slow functions. trying the pvr simple method. The pvr was already in the repositories when installed superrepo. Followed directions...tried iptv reset but the pvr keeps default ing to disabled. When i was done with settings rebooted but nothing happened. So for now the playlistloader is the only one working. I also foumd that i have to have the usb plugged into receiver else the playlist loader wont be seen. Is there a way to install the loader onto the receiver?

jeep91
11-17-2017, 03:41 PM
In regards to the epg...like right now the channels have names like espn, tnt, disney, hbo west, east etc...so by getting an epg function what will that do..little confused

crazed 9.6
11-17-2017, 07:01 PM
That Playlist Loader Player is installed thru Kodi , from that superRepo (or other repo).
You got that Player from the SuperRepo didn't you ?
If so then it should be found in your Video Addons area on the Kodi Bar

It is the m3u Playlist itself, that stays on the uSB device.
An m3u playlist, is simply a gathering of web address' with each specific to one channel. When you change the channel on your remote, the player gets the web address from that Playlist. That is really the only function the Playlist does, is to supply the addresses.

With some Players, you can enter the actual address that the complete Playlist came from (ie the Generic M3U file address from Rocket, the one you generated when you deleted your MAC and choose a Playlist). Then you do not need that Playlist in hand,the Player will connect to that address you generated.
That Playlist Loader will do that, I never tried that way with it thou. But it asks you upon start up weather you wanna connect thru URL or thru Local... with Local being the USB and Playlist in hand method.
It also has a place to enter an EPG URL , and that is what kens was mentioning.

I would retry using the PVR IPTV Simple Client which kens also mentions.
Be careful on which is the app thou, there are many apps with similar name... PVR Stalker, Simple IPTV, Simple TV, Simple TV Client, IPTV STB and the list goes on.
Ensure that it is ..... PVR IPTV Simple Client.

That Perfect Player kens mentioned may be worth trying to get installed too.
That one to get from Google Store.. you would need a web browser installed thru Kodi on the T6 to access google store, then the store installs the Perfect Player application direct onto your Kodi for you.
So you would need to get a Browser installed onto your T6 and Kodi. That prolly would need to be done thru an apk load or thru a Kodi repo that has a browser included. Or find that Player included in a Kodi Repo or addon (zip) form (google search may help with that)
The T6 is not the best when it comes to running apps or installs and such things with its older version Android Operating System and its older version Kodi.
Is generally why I prefer the apk download method on the T6 as appossed to the Browsers and things.
If the apk version of any app or Player can be found, then it is just a simple process to load that apk file onto the T6... (no messing around with Kodi or Browsers or errors or a confused T6)..... well lets not count my recent mishap loading an apk... lol ... I had a few corrupt file transfers :eek:

Some things are hard to find other then thru Google Playstore thou.
Perfect Player can be found online in apk form

That git hub link kens supplied will give you more then just channel identifier names, as you only see now thru that Player.

jeep91
11-18-2017, 07:28 AM
So, triee2 the simple iptv apk and mx player. Once simple iptv was loaded via the usb o opened it and asked for url which o entered the url from tje playlist from code checker for the m3u. Also downloaded mx player and when go to mx player it shows sda 1 folder and sd1 folder both say new. I click on it and just get a revolving signal but no video. Probly doing something wrong?? The pvr iptv simple addon just wont work either. I think might be that since still on kodi 15 . to ne continued 😀

jeep91
11-22-2017, 05:09 AM
Ok. Simple iptv apk working now with mx player. A little faster function wise than pl loader . only thing of course is no epg to see what is on. Guess i have to continue to figure out pvr simple client. Maybe need to upgrade kodi to 17.