PDA

View Full Version : Power outage - now only getting to blue barber pole

radar
11-14-2017, 12:38 AM
I've been trying for about 6 hours now to get my box up and running again. So far I've tried:

Perform IPTV Reset at papiao site
Re-link MAC address at papiao site
Update to latest R19 software
Changed URL to exactly what is stated on papiao site
Nothing has worked. Some times I get 1/2 yellow across the old barber pole, and that's it.
Reset my modem.

I can't find where to check/change my user name + password on the MAG 254, it just does not show up anywhere.

Any hints on my problem would be appreciated :confused:

crazed 9.6
11-14-2017, 02:57 AM
that power outage prolly reset your IP.

Unplug the Mag receiver and head to the service website and check that the MAC is correct and perform another IPTV reset at that webpage.
Then wait about 10 minutes before powering on the Mag.

If that barber bar is loading then you have already got your username and password entered on the Mag

To check the password and username, enter the inner portal and then servers.
You should see two portals there.
Its been awhile since I had the Mag online but if memory serves me correct, that is where you will see your Username and Password (which are one in the same).

radar
11-14-2017, 05:21 PM
I powered down and did one more IPTV reset, then let it sit overnight. Woke up this AM and all is working again. I'm thinking part of the problem was possibly my local internet provider was intermittent for a while after the storm yesterday.

Never could find where to enter/re-enter user name & password into the 254. I figured it should be around the server input area as well, but it does not show up anywhere I look.

Thanks for the comments crazed.

crazed 9.6
11-14-2017, 05:32 PM
good to hear radar :)