PDA

View Full Version : plug-in aaa live

NEHPYX
05-24-2015, 04:08 PM
Anyone notice that xbmc`s plug-in .AAA Live Tv under "Streams" and "SD TV bonus"
yesterday were playing the stalker channels that they "stalker" are restreaming.They gave away
the original stream sources of the stalker/desi channels today they are restreaming profiles.AAA live tv was in a recent
dispute over stealing iptv streams.

Marley
05-24-2015, 04:12 PM
NEHPYX this is called high jacking this thread is for mac address problem not xbmc plug in

psycon
05-25-2015, 07:00 AM
If this is true, i am not surprised.. im surprised it actually took this long for someone to try..

Not a big deal, The server is currently open during its test phase and doesnt require authentication, so really, the more users that can tax the server, the better.. once they flip the switch to only allow paid subscribers all the leeches will get disconnected, the server will likely work better as well with the reduced load..

Also disputing over "stolen" Tv streams that are pirated to begin with is a bit silly IMHO.. at least they are claling them "Stalker" channels adn somewhat givinng credit to the their source.

Shipwreck
05-25-2015, 01:31 PM
I stole a car from an illegal chop shop last week. My girlfriends brother stole the car from me yesterday. I called the cops on him and they arrested ME!!! What the hell???

a1danslat3
05-25-2015, 06:25 PM
If this is true, i am not surprised.. im surprised it actually took this long for someone to try..

Not a big deal, The server is currently open during its test phase and doesnt require authentication, so really, the more users that can tax the server, the better.. once they flip the switch to only allow paid subscribers all the leeches will get disconnected, the server will likely work better as well with the reduced load..

Also disputing over "stolen" Tv streams that are pirated to begin with is a bit silly IMHO.. at least they are claling them "Stalker" channels adn somewhat givinng credit to the their source.

Any timeline on the subscription service ? I'm looking forward to it tbh. This add-on has been outstanding but since the underground kodi community started take and share iptv stalker it has started to hamper the overall experience.

NEHPYX
05-25-2015, 08:45 PM

I wouldnt say all there are ways around it i know a few that are already on it and their not from this country.Some will
buy into it just to get what their after like futubox and tot iptv that are being re broadcasted on iptv panels for a fee
http://xtream-codes.com/.
There are advanced sniffers or snoopers which ever you prefer that can scan Wowza, Adobe and nginx servers for media content.
Just having simple tv , ffmpeg and a server you can rebroadcast streams even ones that run session id`s, auth codes and tokens
weather or not you have the skills to search out the streams or through a donation.In Europe its actually a hobby searching out streams
ego to ego most dont even watch what they find and post.

psycon
05-25-2015, 08:55 PM
sure you can go search out streams... and use them for a day or 2 before they are shut down... or u can use something reliable by paying NFPS a really good price.... stalker clients are for people who want something reliable that jsut works, not something they have mess around with constantly.. I will definitely show my support by donating. i want it to stay up.