PDA

View Full Version : 256 freeze

pitboss
10-27-2017, 10:48 PM
been having issues today my 256 will freeze and need to remove power to get it working, anyone else having this issue.??

bugmeso
10-31-2017, 01:36 AM
Same here. And getting worse.

jaedipus
10-31-2017, 09:19 PM
been having issues today my 256 will freeze and need to remove power to get it working, anyone else having this issue.??
been having freeze issue since getting the box (256mag) about two weeks ago (most channels tried and freezing, with the exception of the movie club, adults, and cnn international) I've followed different suggestions, including resetting the sub, checking the speed of line, adjusting buffer, rebooting box, reloading portal, system reset, changing TV's, adjusting video graphic resolution, changing boxes) I'm not sure what to try next...the last article read dealt with resolution and I've also gotten different non-working suggestions on what adjustments to make- which makes for a very frustrated hobbyist-...I hope this helps, and I'd appreciate any help. I miss the old chat room(s) where you had a live soul to talk to about the issues and to get info...

bugmeso
10-31-2017, 10:42 PM
Ironically, I had to do that twice today (SO FAR)