PDA

View Full Version : Mr Gaylard

James gay
10-19-2017, 10:54 AM
Hi can somebody help when setting up mag 250 at the end a keyboard comes up saying access denied enter coupon code what is a coupon code

Sandiver
10-19-2017, 05:38 PM
Hi can somebody help when setting up mag 250 at the end a keyboard comes up saying access denied enter coupon code what is a coupon code

interesting question i don't own a mag box but i was curious and googled "mag 250 comes up saying access denied enter coupon code"

apparently there are coupons for access and specific instructions to get to that message you might check it out.

10-24-2017, 06:17 PM
I believe it may be the code (coupon code)you receive when you pay the money for your program or equipment. But don't quote me as I have code)you receive when you pay the money for your program or equipment. But don't quote me as I have never used the service.

crazed 9.6
10-25-2017, 12:41 AM
its a free trial setup from mainly some UK outfits.
To get the free trial, you would have to send your info to them via email. Then they allow access.

Its a ploy to get clients, is all. In fact so much of a ploy that they have you set both portals on the mg box to their service.
There are two portals on a Mag box , with each able to connect to a seperate server.
When both portals are used on the Mag box, then the user only sees those two portal connections and there seems to be no way to get to the portals and erase the server URL and other info, so you can use your mag with another service on said portal... but there is always a way :)