10-17-2017, 05:31 AM
Reboot box for update

Date 10.17.2017
Reboot Bug Fix
SW Ver. v2.7.78
SW Revision r11350

bombz
10-18-2017, 12:35 AM
thanks for the post/release notes as always :-)

Kimbo
10-18-2017, 12:40 AM
Thank you Captain!!

paongak30
10-18-2017, 05:02 PM
Can anyone confirm this fixed the schedule recording issue? Please see old post below. Thanks!

"I followed the video you made. It allows me to go to the epg and hit the record button to scheduled a recording. I scheduled a couple of recordings and went back into the epg to make sure it was still set to record. It just does not actually record the show when I try to find it in the playlist afterwards. I followed your other video about instant recording and that works perfectly. Scheduled recording just will not work no matter what I do."

Mano9423
10-18-2017, 11:18 PM
Can anyone confirm this fixed the schedule recording issue? Please see old post below. Thanks!

"I followed the video you made. It allows me to go to the epg and hit the record button to scheduled a recording. I scheduled a couple of recordings and went back into the epg to make sure it was still set to record. It just does not actually record the show when I try to find it in the playlist afterwards. I followed your other video about instant recording and that works perfectly. Scheduled recording just will not work no matter what I do."

No, this update was to fix a reboot bug. It did not enhance the scheduled recording. I would not anticipate the scheduled recording ever working the way many of us envision it working. You can, indeed, schedule a recording and the box will start to record that program, it just won't do what most people want it to do, like change the channel when that program starts. Or, even better, turn the box on and switch to that channel in order to record the program. This is what most of us are accustomed to as "Scheduled Recording". It doesn't do that and I wouldn't expect it ever will.

Tony76
10-28-2017, 11:14 PM
Hello guys, I recently got a dreamlink T1 plus, my current version is v2.7.72 and when I try to open DOL2 I get the message: Unsupported Firmware, update firmware before using Dream Online 2.
I am struggling to install the new firmware.
Any ideas of how to update the firmware?
Thank you

Marley
10-28-2017, 11:37 PM
when you turn box off then back on dont it look for updates first ? mine works that way will update by itself yea cap said that on post 1 very happy with this box

Tony76
10-29-2017, 01:26 AM
when you turn box off then back on dont it look for updates first ? mine works that way will update by itself yea cap said that on post 1 very happy with this box
I figured it out, the box doesn't update unless it is connected to wifi, thats weird, I had to unplug the ethernet cable and connect the box to wifi, it worked right away. Problem solve!

Marley
10-29-2017, 04:38 PM
now thats weird mine is hard wire

alte
10-29-2017, 11:01 PM
Had the same problem today. I did a software reset and then redownload dol2. Working fine now.

Tony76
10-31-2017, 08:35 PM
now thats weird mine is hard wire
Yeah, I read in another post in the forum that it has to be connected to wifi, as soon as I did that, I could download the firmware update right away. It's weird.

bombz
11-05-2017, 05:41 PM
Any reports when the new DOL2 is coming out to fix the VOD issue on the T1 Plus ?