PDA

View Full Version : Beverly

Liko2
12-24-2014, 04:25 PM
hello

might be a newbie question but still,

why is beverly always in red no matter what provider's site you go to...and will it be the same with IPTV ?

thanks and again sorry if its a newbie question

PS: by red i know its having problem

K00lKatT
12-24-2014, 04:30 PM
READ...
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?44-Upcoming-IPTV-FAQ

Liko2
12-24-2014, 04:49 PM
Thanks alot K00lKatT i'v read the Thread you linked,Its not telling anything about WHY Beverly is always down no mattre what provider

toyz4tv
12-24-2014, 04:52 PM
Maybe this isn't the appropriate forum for iks questions.. Maybe this iptv service hadn't even begun yet so moderators or members still have zero clue about what streams are actually going to be available. And maybe you should get some eggnog, sit with your loved ones and enjoy the holidays. Only time will tell what will be available with this service and how stable the service will be.

Merry Xmas ��!

Liko2
12-24-2014, 04:58 PM
Thanks toyz4tv merry christmas to you....is the IKS or Beverly subject not allowed in the Chit Chat Lounge ,if so sorry i didn't know

toyz4tv
12-24-2014, 05:30 PM
I don't know if it's allowed or not but it's not really the best place to ask about it. Much more knowledgeable iks people on other forums.

BIO
12-24-2014, 05:40 PM
I don't know if it's allowed or not but it's not really the best place to ask about it. Much more knowledgeable iks people on other forums.

Say what? So you don't like it here?

Liko2
12-24-2014, 05:43 PM
NO there is no rules about not talking about the IKS OR BEVERLY,but there is this one (•No causing trouble. If your intent is to cause trouble a full ban will happen.)
if you dont know the answer dosent mean im in the wrong place please let other people answer.

and again thanks

toyz4tv
12-24-2014, 05:57 PM
Say what? So you don't like it here?

I do like it here. Sorry if my comment seemed out of place. My intentions weren't bad. I just didn't think he'd get the proper guidance here when it came to iks related issues. My bad. I apologize.

Liko2
12-24-2014, 06:00 PM
i like it here BIO and im here to stay and help,learn :)

tbird686
12-24-2014, 06:10 PM
i maybe wrong but i dont think they couldn't keep it going so they have not had bev for a long time in the iks.........they just gave up on it

now for the iptv it maybe different maybe they are going to partner up with some one who is set up with the bev and add it to the iptv......

i dont know the real reason but this is what i think

Liko2
12-24-2014, 06:18 PM
i hope they wont give up,i like to watch some french content.i have a trial going on now and it has around 15 french channels from beverly but alot of freezing :s

BIO
12-24-2014, 06:22 PM
toyz, the not a secret is that the staff here are not new to rocket, so the thought that more knowledgeable iks people out there isn't the truth IMHO. This is the iptv site for rocket straight from the loins of ftabeta. While beta is for iks and here is iptv a some cross platform questions can be asked and answered respectfully.

You're fine liko, I was responding to toyz.

Since there is no iks sections here chat seems to be a logical place. Especially since you also asked if b3v will be available with iptv. B3v has always been a little iks shy and hard to keep up and running smoothly. I'm far from an expert on b3v because I'm out of the service area BTW. From the numerous posts it seems like the general agreed theory is that b3v runs new encryption before d&n and is a little more aggressive with the ecms.

On iptv though, it sounds as if getting and keeping something up will be much easier and less prone to disruptions. For rocket iptv is in its' infancy but other sources have been doing it for a long time with success. When the service gets running we'll all know more, I'm sure.

BTW, I admit that I'm a noob at iptv but it's the logical progression from iks and I'm doing a lot of homework.

Liko2
12-24-2014, 06:38 PM
thanks BIO cant wait to see what will come for beverly :)