PDA

View Full Version : Is IPTV stable with other providers?

jbana
05-21-2015, 08:11 PM
Does IPTV function flawlessly?
I would like to know if IPTV is stable & freeze free with other providers or do they have the same problems with freezing & blackouts as NFPS.
I might be expecting & hoping for too much from NFPS IPTV.
I want to know if the whole concept of IPTV can be stable without freezing & blackouts.

frostycold
05-21-2015, 10:19 PM
It does not work perfect on any server. Channels will go up and down.

Marley
05-21-2015, 10:44 PM
look how many times do i need to say this we are still in testing stage and free when we go private then say chit tell then hold off and yes we go down freeze have problems but your not paying a dime yet most of time up and running but they do turn server off for testing things

jbana
05-22-2015, 07:07 PM
look how many times do i need to say this we are still in testing stage and free when we go private then say chit tell then hold off and yes we go down freeze have problems but your not paying a dime yet most of time up and running but they do turn server off for testing things

I want to know if the whole concept of IPTV can be stable without freezing & blackouts.

Marley
05-22-2015, 07:41 PM
look it will go down for maintenance and yes it should be stable when we go private but i cant tell you what no one here knows

crawlers1977
05-22-2015, 08:15 PM
the whole concept is iptv is like anything else that provides tv services the channels have strong signals,weak and high signals, ive read all over regarding NFPS and will it run when it locks its doors to the free side of the viewing public what i can say and they wernt or i dont think they were expecting the amount of viewers using xbmc/kodi ive seen 1 addon downloaded over 1,5million times. now to answer your questions regarding stability as it is right now is running better than most SD uk sat channels and once testing is done and the freeviewers that dont want to pay have gone i feel it will stand above all other IPTV service providers im talking about **** among others for choice,stability and quality because the build and public testing as its built and tweaked only in my eyes means all areas are coverd and if channels do go down im betting its the main provider.

jbana
05-22-2015, 09:22 PM
Crawlers, thank you for your informative reply.

chad1976
05-23-2015, 03:23 AM
This sound all like iks. Here we go again

qawpaw
05-23-2015, 05:51 AM
I have tried them all. and had to get refund because of crappy service.

chippa
05-23-2015, 12:36 PM
These people don't realize that this is free tv for testers and coders. The pay that many talk about is really just a donation. The real people invest a lot of time, knowledge and money to make this available to us. It is a club, and we are privileged to be part of it. Most peeps here don't know the history of "FTA".
So, those who love to gripe about service etc. are in the wrong place, this is not about cheap, this is a hobby.

aztheroth
05-24-2015, 02:30 PM
We all know this is free and is still in testing phase. Some people are desperate... others just make questions that are reasonable like the stability of the service... the problem is that the question has been asked millions of time and the answer is always the same... is on beta testing and free. Let's just wait to the final phase and give people a week or 2 of free try when service is done and let them decide if they want to by the routes or not. Just my 2 cents.

malamgir
05-25-2015, 12:45 AM
We all know this is free and is still in testing phase. Some people are desperate... others just make questions that are reasonable like the stability of the service... the problem is that the question has been asked millions of time and the answer is always the same... is on beta testing and free. Let's just wait to the final phase and give people a week or 2 of free try when service is done and let them decide if they want to by the routes or not. Just my 2 cents.

im 100% agree pay $/per month will get good service.lots out there.google it.plz tnx,

Marley
05-25-2015, 12:56 AM
I look at it this way add it up what you will get and the cost here for iks and iptv is so much lower per month then any other place

mreo
05-25-2015, 01:21 AM
I have tried ******, kingtv, nano, (now pi), machtv (now m), and usatvnow and none are as good as nfps/rocket. Even the well established services have lots of down time and depending upon your location some are pretty much worthless but the technology and internet infrastructure continues to improve all the time. When I think about the long path the signals must take it's a miracle it works at all.

Bkman2020
05-25-2015, 02:51 AM
Yes we are spoiled with this service