PDA

View Full Version : NTV plugin.

Shipwreck
05-21-2015, 07:11 PM
Is anyone using the NTV plugin with Kodi? I'm wondering if it's the same as Stalker only paid and if the quality is any different, as in do the channels go up and down or do they say up constantly.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

blackrider
05-21-2015, 07:36 PM
Is anyone using the NTV plugin with Kodi? I'm wondering if it's the same as Stalker only paid and if the quality is any different, as in do the channels go up and down or do they say up constantly.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

No it's not same plugin. NTV plugin is specifically for the iptv provider NTV. Stalker is versatile as you can configure many other iptv providers on it including the NTV as well.

Shipwreck
05-22-2015, 01:11 AM
No it's not same plugin. NTV plugin is specifically for the iptv provider NTV. Stalker is versatile as you can configure many other iptv providers on it including the NTV as well.

Yeah, I knew that part Blackrider. I was just wondering if the channels stay up longer with NTV than they do with the other options.

bromerzz
05-22-2015, 05:47 AM
Shipwreck
I have been using NTV via the NTV addon(mikey1234) onto Rapsberry pis and a number of Android boxes for almost 2 years now. Whilst the subscription is cheap, on occasion we do get streaming loss, pixelation and frame jumping, so not perfect but great for the price.
I have found since using either the stalker add on (MK) or the livetv version of IPTV Stalker on pi's that the streams are so much better than via the Kodi add on.

Shipwreck
05-24-2015, 01:43 PM
Thanks bromerzz. I think I'll give it a shot for a month and see how it goes. Just don't want to pay for the same quality I get for free LOL