PDA

View Full Version : Buzz XPL2000 random question thread

MauiMang0
09-29-2017, 12:24 AM
I just picked up an Air Mouse Remote. It says five buttons can be programmed. I programmed my tv remote into the Air Mouse remote no problem.

I want the Live Tv, Kodi and favorites yellow button that are on the Buzz Box remote to work with the Air Mouse remote but they won't program onto the Air Mouse remote.

I hate to lose these buttons and the info button doesn't work and no last channel button either?

Am I missing something?

floder2
09-29-2017, 03:25 AM
what Air Mouse Remote did you buy...................

MauiMang0
09-30-2017, 02:50 PM
http://www.amazon.com/WIDELAND-Wireless-Keyboard-infrared-Raspberry/dp/B06Y5QLR5V

floder2
09-30-2017, 04:02 PM
Maybe because you bought the cheapest one you could find................
I don't have your problems with PROBOX2 Remote+

MauiMang0
10-03-2017, 08:17 PM
The Buzz remote has so many buttons that no 3rd party remote has.

Munstah
10-04-2017, 02:19 AM
I just picked up an Air Mouse Remote. It says five buttons can be programmed. I programmed my tv remote into the Air Mouse remote no problem.

I want the Live Tv, Kodi and favorites yellow button that are on the Buzz Box remote to work with the Air Mouse remote but they won't program onto the Air Mouse remote.

I hate to lose these buttons and the info button doesn't work and no last channel button either?

Am I missing something?

I use pretty much the same remote and have no issues programming the live/kodi buttons to the coloured programmable ones.