View Full Version : Tvaddons

09-22-2017, 08:37 PM
when I upgraded KODI 17.3 to 17.4 I can't get 1080p movies to work
message check log for more info and Stream all the Sources it says link
resolver failed-how can I fix this.
Thanks

dara
09-22-2017, 11:07 PM
I don't know how your topic applies, meaning it has no meaning, but did you try uninstalling and re-installing SALTS?

nob0dy
09-23-2017, 04:00 PM
you have a PM djmcshain ......

floder2
09-23-2017, 06:27 PM
The Smash Repo server is down..........But they are working on it and said it should be back up this weekend..........I do believe Smash Repo hosts SALTS....so just be patient

Jdread
09-23-2017, 07:31 PM
It has nothing to do to do with kodi 17.4, more to do with what you are using on kodi, so it is important that you keep abreast with what is happening of late with a lot of the regular addons that we are familiar with and how they are affected by recent happenings. Some of the ones we are aware of like Exodus, Salts,etc are no longer supported by their developers and are not been updated hence the reason for the problems been encountered. Look at alternatives like Covenant, Elysium etc going forward.

crazed 9.6
09-23-2017, 10:31 PM
:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A2V9Bu80J4

nob0dy
09-24-2017, 03:46 PM
It has nothing to do to do with kodi 17.4, more to do with what you are using on kodi, so it is important that you keep abreast with what is happening of late with a lot of the regular addons that we are familiar with and how they are affected by recent happenings. Some of the ones we are aware of like Exodus, Salts,etc are no longer supported by their developers and are not been updated hence the reason for the problems been encountered. Look at alternatives like Covenant, Elysium etc going forward.

all of those still work ...... btw ........ have a nice day ;D

Danny5381
09-24-2017, 07:33 PM
Exodus & SALTS are no longer supported, yes they still work but there's no Devs behind the scenes maintaining them. Covenant is the new Exdous being maintained by The Team Alpha put together & Deathstream is a fork of SALTS being maintained by good Dev, and No Name is a fork of Exdous also maintained by a good Dev. Kodi is not for everybody, you have to know what's going on behind the scenes and make the correct changes. Peace ✌

nob0dy
09-25-2017, 02:36 PM
Exodus & SALTS are no longer supported, yes they still work but there's no Devs behind the scenes maintaining them. Covenant is the new Exdous being maintained by The Team Alpha put together & Deathstream is a fork of SALTS being maintained by good Dev, and No Name is a fork of Exdous also maintained by a good Dev. Kodi is not for everybody, you have to know what's going on behind the scenes and make the correct changes. Peace ✌

<~~ uses Exdous ever day :confused: ............ my OWN version ........ lol @ behind the scenes ;D

BTW none of this relates to IPTVtalk ..." fire tv " is being discussed else-where .... so the conversation end's here ....... have a nice day ...........

Lowteck
09-25-2017, 05:17 PM
I find that Exodus works better, gets more links than Covenant now. Links connect better. As for SALTS, there is a new one with a "Z" on the end of stream"z", this is the new supported SALTS.

theuduk
09-25-2017, 08:14 PM
I run Covenant and streamhub on my boxes and find Streamhub is simple with good content.

Danny5381
09-25-2017, 08:34 PM
I don't know if you heard of real debrid, but you should try it gives you a ton of links. Took my Kodi experience to anther level.

Capt.Kangaroo
09-26-2017, 08:12 PM
Calm down guys, "Can't we all just get along?"
:D

dara
09-26-2017, 11:07 PM
Closing the topic. A question was asked in the OP that probably can't be answered without his/her participation, and the thread is now hopelessly off-topic. If the OP wishes to ask again, maybe making the topic germane to his question might have helped. My guess is that the OP had add-ons from the old tvaddons.ag repo which are no longer supported by them or the original developers, but could work if a different repo is used.

crazed 9.6
09-27-2017, 04:22 AM
take this in stride nob0dy.
You too danny
let it go, trust me...^please guys