PDA

View Full Version : New dreamlink T1 plus, PVR issues

rrseth
09-17-2017, 04:20 PM
Hi all, hope I can bother you guys with a few questions.

I have a new dreamlink t1 plus, set up went like a breeze, have service from www.link removed. Tried a couple providers, for the time being have settled on them, good service, variety and fast channel surfing, no complaints. The issue I have is with the timeshift feature on dreamlink and the jump interval.

I can't, for the life of me, find the setting for the jump interval. When I hit the right arrow, it basically skips 2 mins, I would like it to skip a few seconds at a time instead, any idea how to configure this?

Finally, how do I use timeshift? When I hit pause, its pauses fine. I hit pause again, and it skips to roughly 20-30 minutes prior and I am unable to fast forward when it does that. For TV shows, I can go a few hours ago and select another tv show and play it, forward it, but doesn't work well with movies or sports. Any idea what I am doing wrong? Provider claims that their servers support timeshift and issue is at my end...

crazed 9.6
09-17-2017, 04:39 PM
hard to help with something that may or may not stem from that provider.
We do not support nor test any providers except Rocket or iptv66 or NFPS

You are welcome here at iptvTalk, but if there is any chance that this an issue of which a non-supported provider is involved, then it will not be allowed to be further discussed.

Someone may know about the timeshift thing and if it has anything to do with a provider.
Other then that, we are Rocket, iptv66 or NFPS support site only.

rrseth
09-17-2017, 06:32 PM
Do any of the the providers you mentioned support timeshift? And any idea on how to program the jump interval?