PDA

View Full Version : adult channels

bigzboss
05-19-2015, 10:44 PM
hey guys one more time, i am tring to help my two brothers get the adult channels on their m8 android boxes that i set up for them.when they enter the password (0000)they get wrong.i had the same problem until someone on her told me to use one zero and it worked for me, but we have been working on theirs for days and cant get the password to work, we have tried what seem like endless combinations to no avail.i know others must have same prob.any one have any idea"s.also it wont work on my samsung tab 2, samsung tab3, or computer.several of the boxes are m8, mxq, and mx2, all have the same emulator version 6 by maxim vasilchuck (paid version from thee playstore)i was told that it would only work with paid donation code, but thats not true, because i got mine working before using my paid con.once i got mine working had no more probs entering password,now it works on paid and free version.any help here would be greatly apreciated especiall by one of my two brothers whos sick about .lol

dara
05-19-2015, 11:01 PM
I'd like to help, but capitalization helps. Run on sentences are hard to parse.

Juliushell
05-19-2015, 11:12 PM
I ran on same problema, password not working on a Samsung Tab 2, and it has an older Android version, not remember which one, i think the issue is compatibility with Android version, because on cellphone with kitkat 4.4.2 Works ok, so someone having newer and older versions of Android must check if is what i think, or i might be wrong.

dara
05-20-2015, 12:21 AM
Like I wrote, I don't understand the issue. However, using the latest version, you should be able to unlock channels individually just by typing 0000 on your remote, and you can do this permanently from the RC menu using the app selection. However the keyboard may not work with the newer versions on certain entries dialogs, and the developer is on that.

bigzboss
05-20-2015, 02:25 AM
thanks juliushell, and dara, i will try that.

xbmcbg
06-18-2015, 01:00 PM
.... i am tring to help my two brothers get the adult channels ....
How old are your brothers?

06-18-2015, 06:31 PM
Try a factory reset and start over

Actv8
06-19-2015, 12:36 AM
Try parental control and enter the password

Marley
06-19-2015, 04:43 AM
on my stick just click and play no passwords at all

jantiri
06-20-2015, 01:12 PM
hi guys how do i block the adult channels, so my kids dont watch them. the parental control on stalker doesn't work any