PDA

View Full Version : Dreamlink T5 PLEASE HELP

Billyho86
09-12-2017, 03:06 AM
First off... I am pretty new to this. I recently purchased a Dreamlink T5 because I was interested in the free IPTV Pro. I purchased the T5 instead of the T1 or T1 plus because I just figured it was just a newer and more improved box. I also like the sleeker design and LED display. It doesn't seem to be the same thing as the others. It's asking me about satelites. Did I buy the wrong thing? Can anybody help me get this thing going? I'm so lost!!!

crazed 9.6
09-12-2017, 03:13 AM
Dreamlink T5 is indeed a satalitte receiver.
It will not work with iptv

Your donation to Rocket, NFOPS and iptv66 all also include satalite option (IPTV and satalitte with same code Donation).

The dreamlinks model numbers do not coincide with how new the box is, well not really.

Satalite receivers...
-Dreamlink HD_PVR
-Dreamlink T4 HD
-Dreamlink T5 HD -- newest model for satalitte reception.

Sat and IPTV receivers (hybrid)...
-Dreamlink T6 ---not dreamlinks best model :(

IPTV receivers...
-Dreamlink Smart TV -- not dreamlinks best iptv model and is outdated badly.
-Dreamlnk T1
-Dreamlink T1 Plus -- newest model for iptv reception.

Billyho86
09-12-2017, 03:54 AM
So I should return this and go with t1 plus? Or is there a better option than dreamlink.
BTW, there is a DIRECTV satelite on my deck from previous tenants. Can that be used with my t5? Or do I need other hardware?

crazed 9.6
09-12-2017, 04:04 AM
So I should return this and go with t1 plus? Or is there a better option than dreamlink.
BTW, there is a DIRECTV satelite on my deck from previous tenants. Can that be used with my t5? Or do I need other hardware?

I believe that DirectTV LNB would work, yes. But that dish would not be pointed in the right direction.

With the dreamlink models, the T1 Plus is the best for iptv and yes it does have the IPTV Pro as well as Kodi options and as well as iptv server options.

floder2
09-12-2017, 04:08 AM

You can't use the directv antenna .......... You could use a Dishnetwork antenna with the T5
But for IPTV if you go with Dreamlink the best choice would be the T1 plus (its the newest from Dreamlink) and its a very good iptv android box..In my opinion the Buzztv box for IPTV and Kodi is also a very good box

frogger
09-13-2017, 02:08 PM
hello Crazed.....only a question bro.......just got my new donation and my iks portion is not working, is it down right now or should I be looking for some sort of problem here?? my iks worked well here until Sept. 6th when my donation ran out for a few days but when I got the new donation my iks portion no longer works but my iptv portion is up and running well.......also can you give me the link for the iks portion of rocket so I can ask these questions in the right forums.....Many thanks.......frogger

crazed 9.6
09-14-2017, 12:46 AM
hello Crazed.....only a question bro.......just got my new donation and my iks portion is not working, is it down right now or should I be looking for some sort of problem here?? my iks worked well here until Sept. 6th when my donation ran out for a few days but when I got the new donation my iks portion no longer works but my iptv portion is up and running well.......also can you give me the link for the iks portion of rocket so I can ask these questions in the right forums.....Many thanks.......frogger
fta66.com for satellite systems.
Rocket, NFPS and IKS66 are all welcome at the website