PDA

View Full Version : Dream Link T1 Plus schedule recording issue

unclegord
09-06-2017, 12:47 AM
Hello,
I am having an issue trying to do schedule recording on the dream link. I can do a regular manual recording and it works file along with the playback. When I go to the epg and schedule a recording it shows as being recorded but never records. I tried having it on the same channel as the recording and then a different channel but with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Capt.Kangaroo
09-06-2017, 03:47 AM
Hello,
I am having an issue trying to do schedule recording on the dream link. I can do a regular manual recording and it works file along with the playback. When I go to the epg and schedule a recording it shows as being recorded but never records. I tried having it on the same channel as the recording and then a different channel but with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.
See if these vids will help
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?31580-Recording-with-the-T1-(Video-Links)

unclegord
09-06-2017, 07:25 PM
Thank you,
I will try this tonight.

unclegord
09-06-2017, 07:40 PM
I followed the video you made. It allows me to go to the epg and hit the record button to scheduled a recording. I scheduled a couple of recordings and went back into the epg to make sure it was still set to record. It just does not actually record the show when I try to find it in the playlist afterwards. I followed your other video about instant recording and that works perfectly. Scheduled recording just will not work no matter what I do.

RandyBoba
09-12-2017, 09:26 PM
I don't think they will help you, it seems instead of acknowledging that it doesn't work and trying to fix it they are now pretending that it does work.

IpMann
10-12-2017, 05:55 PM
I followed the video you made. It allows me to go to the epg and hit the record button to scheduled a recording. I scheduled a couple of recordings and went back into the epg to make sure it was still set to record. It just does not actually record the show when I try to find it in the playlist afterwards. I followed your other video about instant recording and that works perfectly. Scheduled recording just will not work no matter what I do.

Hey Guys,

Any update on the Schedule Recording?

Does it work as advertised?

Thanks

guygoy
10-13-2017, 02:07 PM
Yeah, scheduled recordings still seem to be a work in progress, only instant recordings works right now...

It would be great if at least they would give us a timetable on when they preview an update for this or something...